What are you playing?

khay

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mario strikers seems all right so far. played one game on-line and won. You can choose to play best of 3 7 and 9 I think. Only won the fire cup so far.

Just started playing on the new Tomb Raider on the PC, not too bad so far, only on first level like.

I remember I used to shit scared of the butler that followed you everywhere on one of the Tomb Raider games that I had.

:D 'Cups' I named him, you knew he was coming, all you could hear was the cups rattling on his tray. Used to lock him in the freezer and everything, was great. :D

So I'm not the only person who used to do that.

Didn't he get kevlar stuff and use his tray to protect himself when you found the pistols?

I'm still on FIFA 07 playing world class mde though unbeaten in my season at valencia :rolleyes:

Mario strikers is pretty good when playing against someone else. Just had good three hours with my mate playing it. Couple more hours later as well. Really good on the thunder island knocking them off the side. :blink:

Just started playing on the new Tomb Raider on the PC, not too bad so far, only on first level like.

I remember I used to shit scared of the butler that followed you everywhere on one of the Tomb Raider games that I had.

:blink: 'Cups' I named him, you knew he was coming, all you could hear was the cups rattling on his tray. Used to lock him in the freezer and everything, was great. ;)

So I'm not the only person who used to do that.

Didn't he get kevlar stuff and use his tray to protect himself when you found the pistols?

I'm still on FIFA 07 playing world class mde though unbeaten in my season at valencia :lol:

well that's FIFA for you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Just finished Call Of Duty 3, so have now set up my ps2 for the first time since moving flat and started playing FFXII again.

Looking forward to Zelda and PES this month, was not impressed with the FM demo at all so I think I will give that a miss for just now.