• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NHL 2004

Zelda: Wind Waker

Skies of Arcadia

FF7

148431[/snapback]

Not long till the new zelda, there is also one going out on the DS called the phamton hourglass which uses the same cell shading in wind waker.

NHL 2004

Zelda: Wind Waker

Skies of Arcadia

FF7

148431[/snapback]

Not long till the new zelda, there is also one going out on the DS called the phamton hourglass which uses the same cell shading in wind waker.

148598[/snapback]

Should be good.

Not getting the Wii though. They barely released anything decent on the GC as it is. :(

But the Wii is looking like it should be fun to play, plus they should be releasing the new zelda with a gamecube and Wii edtitions. So you can you use the new Wii controller to slash the opponents.

• 2 weeks later...

It is quite good, but I’m completely rubbish at it. ;) takes me about 7 goes on each level. On world five now, but the way the map is I have not done world 4 yet.

Also got Metriod prime the other month if anyone fancies some duels PM me your friend code.

The Wii could be out for the end of September early October which would be just in time for my student loan….

Only if Zelda comes out at the same time mind…

Zelda: Ocarina of Time

I'm re-playing all of the ones I own, nee reason.

Just polished off Wind Waker (how class is the sword fight with Ganondorf? ;) ), then will pick up Link to the Past and Majora's Mask. :first:

The settlers is coming on the DS should be good for a laugh. :(

Doing all right in Super Mario brothers on to the second last world now, not been to the locked worlds yet though.

Been playing Titan Quest on the PC but also just got City of Hero's :(

On the PSP Ive just got GTA.

159772[/snapback]

Vice City Stories will be coming out shortly for the PSP, expect it on the PS2 half a year later. :D

First song anyone learns on the guitar i think!

Playing street fighter zero3 on my arcade. still cant complete the bastard, its rock, you only get 1 go on the final stage and then you have to start the other 10 stages all over again!

Smoke on the Water by Deep Purple.

159785[/snapback]

Do you play a lot of guitar?

159789[/snapback]

Just the one. I can't hold more than that.

:(

159849[/snapback]

youd be nee good with this then

ricknielsenguitar7tu.jpg

PC: Prey, Tiger Woods 06

GC: Chibi Robo

DS: Trauma Centre, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan!

GBA: Phoenix Wright 3 (Japanese version with the first case translated)

Prey looks awesome in terms of graphics, but unfortunately sticks you in the most generic, done-to-death setting of the same old semi-organic alien space ship containing hell demons overseeing the productionline slaughter of humans. There's more variety in the 5 minutes you're in the bar area at the beginning than in the whole rest of the game. Sigh.

Edited by BlueStar

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...