Newcastle to win

NewOrleansGeordie

9-1 with Coral. Money where your mouth is tbh. <_<

Currently 21 - 1 on Betfair.

Worth a tenner of anyones money.

Pussies could even have a tenner on Chelsea half time/full time to cover it if they're doubtful.

EDIT: 22-1

Edited by Happy Face

Apologies to all those who got their knickers in a twist because they thought I was 'having a go at the fans' - on the contrary, I was just trying to get excited about the match.

Anyway, I wasn't as far off with my prediction as some of you thought I'd be; although in hindsight my 'canny feeling' may have just been pissedness <_<

Disclaimer : As the username may indicate, this poster does not currently go to all the matches and therefore all views and opinions expressed above are worthless and irrelevant.

Apologies to all those who got their knickers in a twist because they thought I was 'having a go at the fans' - on the contrary, I was just trying to get excited about the match.

Anyway, I wasn't as far off with my prediction as some of you thought I'd be; although in hindsight my 'canny feeling' may have just been pissedness :lol:

Disclaimer : As the username may indicate, this poster does not currently go to all the matches and therefore all views and opinions expressed above are worthless and irrelevant.

We were just lampooning the time when Gemmill made a plum of himself, mate. Werent having a dig at you. Although your prediction was shite. <_<

Anyway, I wasn't as far off with my prediction as some of you thought I'd be; although in hindsight my 'canny feeling' may have just been pissedness :lol:

We were just lampooning the time when Gemmill made a plum of himself, mate. Werent having a dig at you. Although your prediction was shite. <_<

Made a plum of myself? I fucking laced that kid tbh. Have you seen him back on here since? He's still crying.

Well, of the 3 possible results, yours was furthest away from being correct. Other than that though <_<

Made a plum of myself? I fucking laced that kid tbh. Have you seen him back on here since? He's still crying.

I'd like to see you lace him on one of his Pakistan boards tbh as I don't think your Urdu is up to it. Why dont you have a go at Baggio? He's not actually black but he was once wrongly accused of claiming that he was black on this very board.

9-1 with Coral. Money where your mouth is tbh. :lol:

Currently 21 - 1 on Betfair.

Worth a tenner of anyones money.

Pussies could even have a tenner on Chelsea half time/full time to cover it if they're doubtful.

EDIT: 22-1

Thank fuck I didn't listen to you. <_<

Alex blatantly trying to account for all the 'ethnics' whereabouts there. Paranoid.

I liked aaaaaaaaalan tbh. I'mmad on the other hand...

Edited by alex