Newcastle to win

NewOrleansGeordie

Can't believe some of the negativity on here regarding the Chelsea game today.

I've just got a canny feeling about it - Martins will be desperate to continue his recent form & Chelsea are going into it far too complacently; as Mourinho's comments this week prove.

Mark my words - Toon win 2-1.

AND it's all live on TV over here, for those in the USA.

Howay the lads!

I've just got a canny feeling about it - Martins will be desperate to continue his recent form & Chelsea are going into it far too complacently; as Mourinho's comments this week prove.

Howay the lads!

<_<

Really? You find it hard to believe?

Howay the lads!

Incidentally, do you go to the games?

9-1 with Coral. Money where your mouth is tbh. :)

I dont have much hope for the game but I'd still like to think we wont concede 9 tbh.

<_<

Play the reseves and keep the team fresh for Watford tbh. I'm sure the supporters going tonight won't mind paying their 50 quid as long as there are plenty of goals.

Howay the lads!

This should be a red rag to a Gemmill, this. Pipes up from some far flung corner of the globe and starts having a go at fans just cos they're not 100% positive all the while. Gemmill has to drag his lardy arse up to level 7 to watch the shit thats served up.....so wheres his irate response? I think he's still trying to figure out his ethnicity tbh.

Howay the lads!

This should be a red rag to a Gemmill, this. Pipes up from some far flung corner of the globe and starts having a go at fans just cos they're not 100% positive all the while. Gemmill has to drag his lardy arse up to level 7 to watch the shit thats served up.....so wheres his irate response? I think he's still trying to figure out his ethnicity tbh.

<_<

Exactly what I was thinking. Gemmill is seething.

Howay the lads!

huge-joint-101.jpg

<_<

Howay the lads!

huge-joint-101.jpg

:blink:

<_<:):)

Howay the lads!

huge-joint-101.jpg

Shola preparing to play through pain barrier against Chelsea tbh. Le Sib looking on.

Howay the lads!

huge-joint-101.jpg

Shola preparing to play through pain barrier against Chelsea tbh. Le Sib looking on.

Howay the lads!

huge-joint-101.jpg

:P:blink::icon_lol::blink::icon_lol::blink::icon_lol::blink::icon_lol:

Post of the week! :icon_lol:;)

9-1 with Coral. Money where your mouth is tbh. <_<

Is that the score they're predicting?? Hmmmmmmmmm, I wouldn't back against it (maybe 1 for us is going a bit far, though).

'The chosen one' will 'rest' Ballack and Shevchenko, revert to some sort of 4-4-2 and Chewsee will play us off the park.

Maybe Shevchenko will play; he will score a hat-trick and the press will go 'Sheva Heaven' mad with the headlines tomorrow as he 'gets to grip with the Premiership' etc etc.

Hope I'm wrong, though.