Oi You Ginger Fat T**t

ewerk

Cheers. Has he actually said that about Trainspotting? <_<

On here once. Pre-piss-up attendance. I think it contained the caveat that someone else had said it. Around about the time Trainspotting got its cinema release would be my guess.

He could pass for McGregor's slightly camp, overweight and undertalented big brother I suppose. :)

Brogues McGee, you fucking tit! :lol:

Oy, fuck off, this is supposed to be another abuse Gemmill thread!

Seriously, I don't know how Alex remembers so much, I have no recollection of saying I look like Ewan McGregor, or even that somebody else said it. I suspect it's being taken completely out of context. :scratchchin:

Alex's burgeoning knowledge has pushed all his hair off his head.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On here once. Pre-piss-up attendance. I think it contained the caveat that someone else had said it. Around about the time Trainspotting got its cinema release would be my guess.

He could pass for McGregor's slightly camp, overweight and undertalented big brother I suppose. :scratchchin:

Seriously, I don't know how Alex remembers so much, I have no recollection of saying I look like Ewan McGregor, or even that somebody else said it. I suspect it's being taken completely out of context. :scratchchin:

Alex's burgeoning knowledge has pushed all his hair off his head.

:) Ah the inevitable punchline. Up yours fatso!

He could pass for McGregor's slightly camp, overweight and undertalented big brother I suppose. :scratchchin:

IIRC, it was in a thread where people were asked to say who they looked like.

:)

You know that show where they put parents in a room and show them how their kids would age if they carried on eating like pigs? Renton looks like Ewan McGregor would look on that show if his parents had been grossly over-feeding him. I suspect they would have wept at what they saw on the big screen as well.

I am the spit of Ewan McGregor, or so my colleague says.

Did a search and that was in a thread entitled do you look like your avatar. Now, obviously feel free to take the piss, but that really is what my colleague said when he started here about 6 months ago, and no, I don't agree unfortunately. I remember now though because at the time it really freaked me out, as it was such a wierd thing to say it really made me paranoid that he had sussed my user name on this board and was aware that I was a complete loafer.

Mind, he's chinese, so all us white people probably look the same. :scratchchin: They all look like Bruce Li or Chun Li to me as well.

And Alex, kudos for the elephant memory you complete kernt!

Renton gets some stick on here like. <_<

Aye, most abuse is directed at me, Peasepud, or the Fish. Only the Fish deserves it imo. :)

:lol: J69 too, although that's a given.

Did a search and that was in a thread entitled do you look like your avatar. Now, obviously feel free to take the piss, but that really is what my colleague said when he started here about 6 months ago, and no, I don't agree unfortunately. I remember now though because at the time it really freaked me out, as it was such a wierd thing to say it really made me paranoid that he had sussed my user name on this board and was aware that I was a complete loafer.

Mind, he's chinese, so all us white people probably look the same. :scratchchin: They all look like Bruce Li or Chun Li to me as well.

:scratchchin:

It would've freaked me out more to discover you had some random Chineey wandering round your house. I could have sworn you said you worked from home??

It would've freaked me out more to discover you had some random Chineey wandering round your house. I could have sworn you said you worked from home??

Not now Kato!

Not now Kato!

Probably got him in to help out around the bedroom.

No, I can work from home if I want, but I rarely do due to my day-time TV addiction, which is slightly worse than my toontastic one. :scratchchin:

was this the sort of thing you're after Renton?

477803orangutanab4.gif

check out the mad photshop skillz

Happy birthday fella <_<

:lol: Cheers, more than a passing semblance to Gemmill.

There was one with three orang utans (?) on though which did look like the trio of Gemmill, Alex and Mancy. In particular Alexs's caused a double take, it has to be said.

<_< Cheers, more than a passing semblance to Gemmill.

There was one with three orang utans (?) on though which did look like the trio of Gemmill, Alex and Mancy. In particular Alexs's caused a double take, it has to be said.

I think it was this for alex

13169088_d9def21eb0.jpg

or this

1837582-L.jpg

manc I can remember was definitely this one

rasta-small.jpg