Newcastle Sold!!!

Kid Dynamite

Aye N-O has crashed. Typical period of N-O meltdown.

Worth pointing out that when the Mail report a story on the NUFC board, the information always seems to come from a source close to the Halls.

A prostitute?

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye N-O has crashed. Typical period of N-O meltdown.

Worth pointing out that when the Mail report a story on the NUFC board, the information always seems to come from a source close to the Halls.

A prostitute?

doubt it, they're a dying breed

<_<

NUFC announcing something to stock exchange "shortly" according to the Beeb

5 Live Fish? I hope we get something today or else it's gonna be Monday morning.

Radio1 ... I'm down wit da kids tbh

Hmm. Even if this does go through, I'll hold of my reaction until I hear their plans.

not me, I'm delirious with joy. <_<:lol::)

if all turns out to be bollocks, or bad for the club I'll just put my recklessness down to the over-whelming need to see Leazes reaction....

It sounds like they want to do things the right way but it's all wait and see at the moment.

Despite the fat man being useless Leazes is right (shock!) when he says there are worse people out there. There are of course other who are a hell of a lot better.

Sounds like they have plenty funds at their disposal though which is good.

NUFC PLC Statement

THE Board of Newcastle notes the further press speculation in the Daily Mail today concerning a possible offer for Newcastle United.

The Board wishes to clarify that it has not accepted any proposals for the Company from any party nor is any due diligence being conducted on the Company.

Therefore there can be no certainty that an offer will be made, nor as to the terms on which any offer would be made.

A further statement will be made as appropriate.

NUFC PLC Statement

THE Board of Newcastle notes the further press speculation in the Daily Mail today concerning a possible offer for Newcastle United.

The Board wishes to clarify that it has not accepted any proposals for the Company from any party nor is any due diligence being conducted on the Company.

Therefore there can be no certainty that an offer will be made, nor as to the terms on which any offer would be made.

A further statement will be made as appropriate.

Bastards.