Offers specifically for Newcastle fans

BuzzingHornet

Read it again though:

I spotted an offer in your programme over the weekend for buy one get one free tickets for the bbc blue planet live! thing. I have looked into it and sadly (he's clearly gutted about this) it's only available in Newcastle so I can't take advantage (LOOK! He's been excluded :D )but I was just wondering if this is something that you often get.

I have never seen anything like that in a football programme (never seen anything like it. It's so revolutionary he started a thread on it) and I was just wondering if this is commonplace in Newcastle? (Do you Geordies regularly get stuff like that in your football programmes??? You know what I think about that? I'll tell you what I think about that!) You are very lucky if so. (THAT'S what I think about that) I'm a sucker for a bargain and look for them everywhere! (That's how I found this one and knew I needed to sign up to a Newcastle forum just to bring it to your attention)

Laid on with a fucking trowel. :icon_lol:

Read it again though:

I spotted an offer in your programme over the weekend for buy one get one free tickets for the bbc blue planet live! thing. I have looked into it and sadly (he's clearly gutted about this) it's only available in Newcastle so I can't take advantage (LOOK! He's been excluded :D )but I was just wondering if this is something that you often get.

I have never seen anything like that in a football programme (never seen anything like it. It's so revolutionary he started a thread on it) and I was just wondering if this is commonplace in Newcastle? (Do you Geordies regularly get stuff like that in your football programmes??? You know what I think about that? I'll tell you what I think about that!) You are very lucky if so. (THAT'S what I think about that) I'm a sucker for a bargain and look for them everywhere! (That's how I found this one and knew I needed to sign up to a Newcastle forum just to bring it to your attention)

Well done, Poirot.

He even went to the trouble of making a post in another thread before making this one just to make himself look more believable. Genius.

I think it's sad you have chosen to take this view point Scott. Having these offers in the programme show how far the club has come and that we are indeed the envy of supporters of other clubs who could only wish for such opportunities. 15 years ago the only offers in the programme were for a harsh kicking down Dog Leap Steps on the end of a shitty boot. Look how far we've come.

Read it again though:

I spotted an offer in your programme over the weekend for buy one get one free tickets for the bbc blue planet live! thing. I have looked into it and sadly (he's clearly gutted about this) it's only available in Newcastle so I can't take advantage (LOOK! He's been excluded :huh: )but I was just wondering if this is something that you often get.

Well done, Poirot.

Going off subject here, but you username grabbed me attention.. watched the paedo Brasseye before.. fucking class :D