The Christmas Truce

Wullie

Good to see you lot again, and some new faces (well Renton's new face), disappointed I couldn't come out afterwards, but it was good craic, and on behalf of everyone from N-O, I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

;)

Did Gemmill shit himself for a second when he met GM?

Bet he didnt call him fatty very often did he? ;)

He did actually. It was quite funny ;)

And I've never felt so short in my entire life but still reckon GM was scared of me ;)

Edited by catmag

Did Gemmill shit himself for a second when he met GM?

Bet he didnt call him fatty very often did he? ;)

He did actually. It was quite funny :icon_lol:

And I've never felt so short in my entire life but still reckon GM was scared of me ;)

Ooh! Catmag, you cheeky mare! I wasn't scared of you, just plain awestruck! :rolleyes:

Was extremely disappointed that Gemmill didn't live up to my expectations of being a real life ginger version of Cartman. B) Sorry mate, but you struck me as being disappointingly normal. ;)

And don't think I didn't suss it out that you had the landlord turn up the heat in that upstairs bar deliberately, just so you could see me :wacko:

Renton, sadly you DON'T look like your chosen namesake, but you did seem to me to be a top lad. ;)

Would have liked to have given myself more time to chat with you all, managed a few brief words with alex (who seems to be THE most chilled and laid-back guy I've ever met) :icon_lol:

Also very nice meeting up with the N-O lads who all post on here too anyway :razz:

Pleased that my presence meant the Toon got a decent result. B) Imagine what could happen if I ever moved back to Newcastle. That'd be the Triple signed, sealed and delivered for sure... B)

Was extremely disappointed that Gemmill didn't live up to my expectations of being a real life ginger version of Cartman. ;) Sorry mate, but you struck me as being disappointingly normal

Scott? Normal? hahahahhaha... ;)

managed a few brief words with alex (who seems to be THE most chilled and laid-back guy I've ever met) :blink:

He was probably fucking monged man! :calmdown:

You should have seen the state of me once after we shared a couple of his spliffs at a piss up a few years back. I couldn't see.

managed a few brief words with alex (who seems to be THE most chilled and laid-back guy I've ever met) :D

You should have seen the state of me once after we shared a couple of his spliffs at a piss up a few years back. I couldn't see.

That was the time you fucked off home about 8 o'clock eh, ya big puff. :blink:

Good laugh and nice to see some new faces. If anyone is wondering what GM looks like, think Christopher Biggins after a creamcake binge. :D

And the suggestion that I would shit myself when he turned up is PREPOSTEROUS. :blink:

Nice to meet midds an'all. :calmdown:

Good laugh and nice to see some new faces. If anyone is wondering what GM looks like, think Christopher Biggins after a creamcake binge. :D

And the suggestion that I would shit myself when he turned up is PREPOSTEROUS. :blink:

Nice to meet midds an'all. :calmdown:

Midds is a fucking legend like.

managed a few brief words with alex (who seems to be THE most chilled and laid-back guy I've ever met) :D

That was the time you fucked off home about 8 o'clock eh, ya big puff. :blink:

Correct! :D

Got on the Metro at Haymarket, to go back to West Monky, and fell asleep. Woke up at Percy Main, so I went back to sleep, stayed on at St James' hoping I'd get home. Fell to kip again, woke up at Benton. Got off at Benton, switched sides, went back to West Monky. Unfortunately, fell to sleep and woke up at Whitley Bay.

Gave up and fucking walked home. Didn't fancy overshooting it for a 4th time.

Nowt wrong in saying "suss the numpties out " is their !!!! . I take it your the Leader of this pack then Mr Camera Man ?? :blink:

Thank fuck for that, I was feeling left out :calmdown:

Was worried that Gem was gonna get all the comedy goodness out of this one.