owen to liverpool cissie to marselle

paddy

this is what i have heard tonight, i do airport transfers and was picking a carlsberg sales person up from liverpool, they get to fly with the players/press she said that all the talk is od cissie going to marselle and owen to pool,

i also saw the liverpooll players too, miserable buggers!!! funny bit was cissie had the supercup in his hand luggage, with just the base pointing oiut!! a leaving present i think!

We don't need him if he doesn't want to come here. Use the money to buy LBM and Anelka. He can go back to Liverpool for all I care.

19910[/snapback]

I think you'll find the Owen money is from the same stash that was going to be used to buy Rooney.

It only exists for one player only and will never be spent elsewhere.

I think you'll find the Owen money is from the same stash that was going to be used to buy Rooney.

19911[/snapback]

damn right, it was almost all coming from Northern Rock as they saw the deal as the best bit of advertising possible - they are not going to want to pay big bucks for a foreign chap, or a sulky, to use as "the face of..." for 4 years

19911[/snapback]

damn right, it was almost all coming from Northern Rock as they saw the deal as the best bit of advertising possible - they are not going to want to pay big bucks for a foreign chap, or a sulky, to use as "the face of..." for 4 years

19915[/snapback]

That sounds as likely as anything. Good post.

We don't need him if he doesn't want to come here. Use the money to buy LBM and Anelka. He can go back to Liverpool for all I care.

19910[/snapback]

for the 1,000,000 time anelka isnt for sale!

they came out last week and said they wouldn't have enought time to find a replacement,i say we go for kuyt anyway!(fenerbahce)

ANELKA= B)

The Mirror is still saying they expect to get Owen for around £8m.

How?

19977[/snapback]

It will probably be around £12m in total as Real still owe Liverpool £4m