Gejon

Jusoda Kid

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Patrokles

I see he's stayed longer at work to continue this bitter verbal sparring with Supermac9.

it truly is a meeting of the minds tbf

Any excuse to get paid for doing fuck all, more like!

I see he's stayed longer at work to continue this bitter verbal sparring with Supermac9.

I don't get paid for overtime my boy. That's what happens when you're management. :blink:

:calmdown:

Guest Patrokles

I don't get paid for overtime my boy. That's what happens when you're management. :blink:

I'll be management, too, in a week or so!

Guest Patrokles

maybe if you spent less time dicking about on a message forum and more time actually doing you rjob you wouldn't have to stay later.

One of the perks of management is doing something you'd go mental if you found your staff doing.

I must admit meself Jon youve certainly been on the pies since I saw you last :D

Cheeky bastard :calmdown: As said its all muscle...... well and some other sea food and maybe other stuff :D

aw tell em all to pee off the cheekfy gits, im sure they've not got hunky bods! :blink:

I must admit meself Jon youve certainly been on the pies since I saw you last :D

Cheeky bastard :calmdown: As said its all muscle...... well and some other sea food and maybe other stuff :icon_lol:

aw tell em all to pee off the cheekfy gits, im sure they've not got hunky bods! :blink:

You were supposed to say how amazingly good looking I was to make me feel better! :D

Cheeky bastard :calmdown: As said its all muscle...... well and some other sea food and maybe other stuff :icon_lol:

You were supposed to say how amazingly good looking I was to make me feel better! :icon_lol:

You're gorgeous :icon_lol:

(How's that? :D )

You were supposed to say how amazingly good looking I was to make me feel better! :icon_lol:

:D you look fine....at least you post your pic, i dont see many others doing that, i wonder why? :icon_lol:

I must admit meself Jon youve certainly been on the pies since I saw you last :icon_lol:

You were supposed to say how amazingly good looking I was to make me feel better! :D

:D you look fine....at least you post your pic, i dont see many others doing that, i wonder why? :icon_lol:

Fine, next you will be telling me i come across on the forum like someone with a nice personality!

:icon_lol:

True, don't see most of these with their pics up tbh :D

Catmag, you were supposed to leave it without the last bit.