Gejon

Jusoda Kid

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I must admit meself Jon youve certainly been on the pies since I saw you last :icon_lol:

Cheeky bastard :calmdown: As said its all muscle...... well and some other sea food and maybe other stuff :icon_lol:

aw tell em all to pee off the cheekfy gits, im sure they've not got hunky bods! :blink:

You were supposed to say how amazingly good looking I was to make me feel better! :blush:

:D you look fine....at least you post your pic, i dont see many others doing that, i wonder why? :D

Fine, next you will be telling me i come across on the forum like someone with a nice personality!

:icon_lol:

True, don't see most of these with their pics up tbh :icon_lol:

Catmag, you were supposed to leave it without the last bit.

God dammit man...you're very demanding!! :icon_lol: You are gorgeous AND come across as having a very nice personality :D

i posted mine,

To be honest like its better seeing a man look like a man (even if fat) than the horribly skinny indie lads walking around

Edited by T-Keith

i posted mine,

To be honest like its better seeing a man look like a man (even if fat) than the horribly skinny indie lads walking around

I hate those twats man with their skinny jeans think they're all Vince Noir.

I never like the photos I'm in.

maybe I should get one professionally done... you know with photoshop editing and the like.

Satyen-muscles.jpg

The Fish takes a little time out to strike a pose.