Spiritualist b*stards.

Kevin Carr's Gloves

Just a tip. Getting cancer on the right hand side of the body is due to the lymph gland draining there. It is not because of your mother abandoning you. Just a tip for you mean nothing empty lived f*ckwits who mess with peoples lives to make money out of their misery. 3rd in line against the wall after lawyers and politicians.

Rant over.

Sorry counsellor cancelled this week.

Just a tip. Getting cancer on the right hand side of the body is due to the lymph gland draining there. It is not because of your mother abandoning you. Just a tip for you mean nothing empty lived f*ckwits who mess with peoples lives to make money out of their misery. 3rd in line against the wall after lawyers and politicians.

Rant over.

19945[/snapback]

Ok, you're obviously mad/upset about this, would you like to explain abit more fully, because im confused B) (it doesnt take much)!

Rant over.

19945[/snapback]

Ok, you're obviously mad/upset about this, would you like to explain abit more fully, because im confused B) (it doesnt take much)!

19960[/snapback]

Sister died in December from cancer. About 12 months prior she went to a spiritualist and the spiritualist told her the cancer all being down the right side of her bodywas because of maternal rejection. When my sister said she didnt remember this the spiritualist said she could do hypnotherapy sessions to bring back suppressed memories. Lo and behold after a month she remembered being abandoned at grandmas for 6 months while mum and dad got divorced and she moved in with new husband. Unfortunately she only told her daughters and husband this and didnt manage to spaek to me or my other sister who were there at the time about it because funnily enough we don't remember that either. So either we all have supressed memory and have replaced that with a false one of us all going with mum straight to new husbands house (Who is a great bloke and raised us all as his own and all our kids call grandad) or what I believe that this rejection didn't bloody happen and said hypnotherapy was planting shitty false memories so this spiritualist could prove she was right. Now Sisters husband and 2 kids hate my mum cos they blame her for my sisters death.

Rant over.

19945[/snapback]

19960[/snapback]

Sister died in December from cancer. About 12 months prior she went to a spiritualist and the spiritualist told her the cancer all being down the right side of her bodywas because of maternal rejection. When my sister said she didnt remember this the spiritualist said she could do hypnotherapy sessions to bring back suppressed memories. Lo and behold after a month she remembered being abandoned at grandmas for 6 months while mum and dad got divorced and she moved in with new husband. Unfortunately she only told her daughters and husband this and didnt manage to spaek to me or my other sister who were there at the time about it because funnily enough we don't remember that either. So either we all have supressed memory and have replaced that with a false one of us all going with mum straight to new husbands house (Who is a great bloke and raised us all as his own and all our kids call grandad) or what I believe that this rejection didn't bloody happen and said hypnotherapy was planting shitty false memories so this spiritualist could prove she was right. Now Sisters husband and 2 kids hate my mum cos they blame her for my sisters death.

19986[/snapback]

What a sad story, so now your late sister's kids have nothing to do with their grandma?

I think people who are under great stress and worry, like your sister obviously was, often seek reassurance and answers from mediums, spiritualists and the like. Some find peace from this but it can be very dangerous and often false.

Was your sister older than you? maybe she was sent to her grandmas at the time and you were too young too remember it? But that in no way means she was abandoned or loved any less by your mum and to be told its the cause of her cancer is very wrong.

I suppose all you can do now is keep in touch with your sisters family and hope in time they will come round and see how unreasonable this is. Dont forget their grief (like yours must be) is still very recent and raw.

Rant over.

19945[/snapback]

Come in and take a seat on my chair.

Now, what's troubling you?

She could have got the same rubbish by going to a trick cyclist

All you can do is keep telling people the truth and (maybe) looking on the web for articles that explore this "false memory" lunacy and show them

Thanks everybody. Think I might save a lot of counsellor money here. Owe you all a pint.

20011[/snapback]

Its often easier to talk to people you dont know than those that are closest to you. You can have a real good rant and rave on here to us all anytime! B)

It's really sad that your sisters husband and the kids don't have anything to do with your mam anymore B) Hopefully time will heal a few things and they'll realise that their need to still be in touch with your mam means so much more than something a "Spiritualist" preaches about the situation. It's a shame that the things that were said by someone who didn't even know your sister or your mam holds more importance than family ties. I'm sure it's not what your sister would have wanted to happen and hopefully they'll come to realise that too. Just let them know that you're all still there for them once they're feeling a little more receptive to contact again. Good luck.