One Of Two Things

diamondmag

Our beloved Chairman stated that Owen had until the end of play on Thursday to make a decision. It is now nearly two days and we are supposed to still be talking to his advisors although the deadline has well passed. So the question has to be why? Its is one of two reasons, the first is that the whole episode is just another Rooney scenario, the second is that Owen and his advisors have set in their mind a deadline for Liverpool to come in and if not he will sign for us. My thinking on the second scenario is that were still in and not pulled out and Owen or his advisors have not said a word at this present time. We would all I think love to have Owen but time is ticking and we must not allow another possible incoming transfer to be scuppered by waiting. I hope that Shepherd has giving until tomorrow at latest for Owen to make a decision and then if he does not come then we can get a player in who actually does want to. I have hope as there is no word from Owen himself but the episode of Rooney this time last year does ring alarm bells. What are other people’s thoughts?

we are making fools of ourselves. hes said to the world press he wont come to us, we give him a fake deadline and we are still hankering after him. show the club some respect freddy and tell him to kiss our arses. liverpool cant afford him so he can warm madrids bench for another year and hopefully fall behind defoe in the england team!