Questions for the female members of the board.

Jimbo

Lastnight at a wedding reception, a young woman took offence when my 3 yearold son pointed at her cleavage as she bent down in front of him.

The questions that spring to mind are:

1, When a woman wears a low cut top do you want men to look at your boobs ?

2, If you catch a man oogling at your boobs are you offended or do you feel it is a complement ???

Ps I've doubled his pocket money this week.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Lastnight at a wedding reception, a young woman took offence when my 3 yearold son pointed at her cleavage as she bent down in front of him.

The questions that spring to mind are:

1, When a woman wears a low cut top do you want men to look at your boobs ?

2, If you catch a man oogling at your boobs are you offended or do you feel it is a complement ???

Ps I've doubled his pocket money this week.

20063[/snapback]

I cant answer for the other females on here but here are my answers jimbo B)

1. I'd say if a woman wears a low cut top it must be obvious to her that men will look, maybe she doesnt want that as such, but doesnt really care if they look or not? Its her prerogative to wear what she likes, especially in hot weather when you dont want high neck tops on. but as for the lady getting upset last night, sounds like she was over-reacting, especially as the comment was from a child.

I dont tend to wear tops that are too low as im quite big breasted and i dont want to draw attention to myself that way! If i had a smaller chest i'd like to wear more flimsy low tops without falling out of them as i would now :D

2. Im not offended at all if i see a man ogling my breasts, im used to it! I suppose it is a compliment, whats wrong with feeling attractive to the opposite sex?

LOL jimbo, not the tissues again?  B)

Anymore questions?

I must do a thread later of some questions id like answered!!

20092[/snapback]

Not at the moment, I can't type quick enough one handed........

Hands up everyone now picturing toon raider in a flimsy top. :D

20084[/snapback]

you'd be much more likely to see me in a football shirt B)

20086[/snapback]

That does it for me too.

20090[/snapback]

I cant win :lol::D

Football shirts arent very flattering on woman i dont think, but i couldnt care less, its my favourite item of clothing!

Talk about early learning jimbo...

20096[/snapback]

That apple didn't fall very far from the tree did it !!

Anymore questions?

20092[/snapback]

20094[/snapback]

LOL you need more practice :D

Anymore questions?

20092[/snapback]

20094[/snapback]

LOL you need more practice :D

20099[/snapback]

I think if Jimbo has anymore practice it`ll drop off..

Anymore questions?

20092[/snapback]

Whack them in here. I feel in a much better mood thanks to you and Rob w and the chaps.

Ask Away

20095[/snapback]

ohh you have opened pandoras box now!!!

I have many questions but i need to think, but off the top of my head heres the first one....

Why do so many men leave their woman once they get to a 'certain age?' You often hear they have been fooling around with a younger girl. Why? Is it so important? Surely love and closeness mean far more than how young a person looks?

Anymore questions?

20092[/snapback]

Whack them in here. I feel in a much better mood thanks to you and Rob w and the chaps.

Ask Away

20095[/snapback]

I have many questions but i need to think, but off the top of my head heres the first one....

Why do so many men leave their woman once they get to a 'certain age?' You often hear they have been fooling around with a younger girl. Why? Is it so important? Surely love and closeness mean far more than how young a person looks?

20107[/snapback]

Thats the difference between love and lust.

Anymore questions?

20092[/snapback]

Ask Away

20095[/snapback]

20107[/snapback]

20109[/snapback]

Oh really? then how come alot of men seem to be in 'love' untill their lady reaches 40+ say, then they 'lust' after someone else? normally younger!

Isn't that whats know as a mid-life crisis. Men get to an age where they start to get fat and bald and need to prove (to themselves as much as anyone else) that they are still virile. They either have an affair or buy an open-top sports car. Its pretty shallow but its in our genetic programming.

Anymore questions?

20092[/snapback]

Ask Away

20095[/snapback]

20107[/snapback]

20109[/snapback]

Oh really? then how come alot of men seem to be in 'love' untill their lady reaches 40+ say, then they 'lust' after someone else? normally younger!

20113[/snapback]

Was it "love" in the first place ? or is it the thought of a pert young pair of boobs against the thought of a saggy pair of spaniels ears ?

Damn, here we go again....

211_kleenex.JPG