Questions for the female members of the board.

Jimbo

LOL jimbo, not the tissues again?  B)

Anymore questions?

I must do a thread later of some questions id like answered!!

20092[/snapback]

Whack them in here. I feel in a much better mood thanks to you and Rob w and the chaps.

Ask Away

20095[/snapback]

ohh you have opened pandoras box now!!!

I have many questions but i need to think, but off the top of my head heres the first one....

Why do so many men leave their woman once they get to a 'certain age?' You often hear they have been fooling around with a younger girl. Why? Is it so important? Surely love and closeness mean far more than how young a person looks?

20107[/snapback]

Thats the difference between love and lust.

20109[/snapback]

Oh really? then how come alot of men seem to be in 'love' untill their lady reaches 40+ say, then they 'lust' after someone else? normally younger!

20113[/snapback]

Was it "love" in the first place ? or is it the thought of a pert young pair of boobs against the thought of a saggy pair of spaniels ears ?

Damn, here we go again....

211_kleenex.JPG

20118[/snapback]

I think you have hit the nail on the head jimbo!

Though im sure there are many men who are not so shallow as this!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

20120[/snapback]

Let's hope there are still some around!

As for the low-cut top thing? I look stupid in high-necked tops/t-shirts and always wear v-necked or low'ish cut tops. It's not inviting blokes to stare at my cleavage it's because it's comfortable and it suits me. Yers, I am blessed in the cleavage department etc but it's not an open invite for blokes to talk to them!

In the case of the 3-year old passing comment - I'd have found it hilarious! B)

20120[/snapback]

As for the low-cut top thing? I look stupid in high-necked tops/t-shirts and always wear v-necked or low'ish cut tops. It's not inviting blokes to stare at my cleavage it's because it's comfortable and it suits me. Yers, I am blessed in the cleavage department etc but it's not an open invite for blokes to talk to them!

In the case of the 3-year old passing comment - I'd have found it hilarious! :D

20123[/snapback]

yes me too, my little nephew used to lay his head on mine and call them his pillow B)

20120[/snapback]

20123[/snapback]

yes me too, my little nephew used to lay his head on mine and call them his pillow :lol:

20125[/snapback]

Typical ! if a 3 yearold does it its cute, if a 31 yearold does it he's a perv ! B):clapping::D

Typical ! if a 3 yearold does it its cute, if a 31 yearold does it he's a perv !  B)  :blush:  :D

20132[/snapback]

Depends how good-looking he is!! :lol::D

20133[/snapback]

and men are shallow......... :clapping:

20120[/snapback]

In the case of the 3-year old passing comment - I'd have found it hilarious! :clapping:

20123[/snapback]

yes me too, my little nephew used to lay his head on mine and call them his pillow :D

20125[/snapback]

Typical ! if a 3 yearold does it its cute, if a 31 yearold does it he's a perv ! B):blush::D

20132[/snapback]

Not always so :lol:

20120[/snapback]

In the case of the 3-year old passing comment - I'd have found it hilarious! :clapping:

20123[/snapback]

yes me too, my little nephew used to lay his head on mine and call them his pillow :D

20125[/snapback]

Typical ! if a 3 yearold does it its cute, if a 31 yearold does it he's a perv ! B):blush::D

20132[/snapback]

Not always so :lol:

20135[/snapback]

I'll get me coat.....

Jimbo been teaching the bearn tricks of the trade already eh  B)

20137[/snapback]

Its nature, not nurture dude.

In reply to Toonraiders question. men are sometimes (wrongly) brought up in the thought that numerous partners validate their existence. Plus the old adage old as the woman you feel. So for a man in his 40's to start running around with a younger woman it is vanity and an unhealthy longing for their own youth and a blindness to their own mortality.

And they could just be w*nkers (no offence Jimbo)

20120[/snapback]

In the case of the 3-year old passing comment - I'd have found it hilarious! B)

20123[/snapback]

Oh good! As I don't know what any of you feckers look like, I was wondering how I would identify you!!! I know what to look for now :lol:

Good excuse to oggle anyway!

You will be able to identify me as I will, no doubt, have a black eye following oggling of some other lasses boobs and getting a fist from her bloke :D

You will be able to identify me as I will, no doubt, have a black eye following oggling of some other lasses boobs and getting a fist from her bloke :lol:

20145[/snapback]

Any oggling from you will be met with a black eye from me - never mind any bloke! B):D

20120[/snapback]

20123[/snapback]

Oh good! As I don't know what any of you feckers look like, I was wondering how I would identify you!!! I know what to look for now :blush:

Good excuse to oggle anyway!

You will be able to identify me as I will, no doubt, have a black eye following oggling of some other lasses boobs and getting a fist from her bloke :clapping:

20145[/snapback]

LOL B):D:lol:

In reply to Toonraiders question. men are sometimes (wrongly) brought up in the thought that numerous partners validate their existence. Plus the old adage old as the woman you feel. So for a man in his 40's to start running around with a younger woman it is vanity and an unhealthy longing for their own youth and a blindness to their own mortality.

And they could just be w*nkers (no offence Jimbo)

20144[/snapback]

Yes, i can understand that and very often when that happens you hear the guy regretting his actions and pleading with his love to take him back.

You will be able to identify me as I will, no doubt, have a black eye following oggling of some other lasses boobs and getting a fist from her bloke :lol:

20145[/snapback]

Any oggling from you will be met with a black eye from me - never mind any bloke! B):D

20150[/snapback]

You will be able to recognise me as I will be the one in the cricket helmet! :D

To tell the truth though, I am one of these men who does NOT oggle ladies boobs when I'm in their comany. The perfect gentleman. :clapping:

20145[/snapback]

20150[/snapback]

You will be able to recognise me as I will be the one in the cricket helmet! :D

To tell the truth though, I am one of these men who does NOT oggle ladies boobs when I'm in their comany. The perfect gentleman. :clapping:

20155[/snapback]

Closet homosexual tbh

I am a self confessed Ooogler, although I do have enough decency to wear sunglasses if I go on an ooogling expedition, along with my Gabedine Mac.

I am a self confessed Ooogler, although I do have enough decency to wear sunglasses if I go on an ooogling expedition, along with my Gabedine Mac.

20165[/snapback]

My hubby wears mirror shades so i cant see what hes looking at B)

20165[/snapback]

20169[/snapback]

A closet wanker obviously :D

20165[/snapback]

My hubby wears mirror shades so i cant see what hes looking at :D

20169[/snapback]

20173[/snapback]

He has no need to B) cept for when im working nights :lol:

20165[/snapback]

20169[/snapback]

20173[/snapback]

Nah he probably does it in the bathroom like everyone lese

20165[/snapback]

My hubby wears mirror shades so i cant see what hes looking at :D

20169[/snapback]

20173[/snapback]

He has no need to B) cept for when im working nights :lol:

20182[/snapback]

is it true that a woman decides within the first 30 seconds of meeting a bloke if she would shag him or not ?