House Buying

rikko

Nice one, Rik. :yes

I'm saving up to buy a place but it's an absolute fortune and as I work in property I've got a constant (annoying) reminder of how the market is going. Probably just give up and start renting in a bit - unless that lottery win appears.

I'm saving up to buy a place but it's an absolute fortune and as I work in property I've got a constant (annoying) reminder of how the market is going. Probably just give up and start renting in a bit - unless that lottery win appears.

can you settle a query?

is it worth doing the "Rent-to-buy" thing?

Guest Toplass-101

can you settle a query?

What is the "Rent-to-buy" thing?

can you settle a query?

What is the "Rent-to-buy" thing?

* A property is identified which meets your requirements .

* The mortgage lender sells you an ‘option’ to buy that property at an agreed price.

* You rent the property from them until you are ready to buy.

* When the property is worth more than the agreed price, you exercise your option to buy.

* This means you can secure your mortgage without having to put down a deposit

• 1 month later...

Completion today :naughty:

Moving in on thursday or friday depending on the speed i can pack up this place. I've had 7.5 weeks notice and still leave everything til the last minute...

Completion today :naughty:

Moving in on thursday or friday depending on the speed i can pack up this place. I've had 7.5 weeks notice and still leave everything til the last minute...

Nice one !

Living at home is where it's at tbh. :lol:

:razz:

you'll be buying Arcade Machines nect Brockles..

or living off mummy and daddy at yooni ;)

:naughty: who's doing that like?

and I was under the assumption you went to university, you're not telling me that you went to uni and lived with your folks at the same time?

Living at home is where it's at tbh. :lol:

:razz:

you'll be buying Arcade Machines nect Brockles..

or living off mummy and daddy at yooni ;)

:naughty: who's doing that like?

and I was under the assumption you went to university, you're not telling me that you went to uni and lived with your folks at the same time?

No, I got a loan and paid my own way. Im merely pointing out that your sly dig at people who live at home will be short lived once you get your third and move back home yourself.