Questions for the male members of this board

Toonraider

Aye but it has to be one fuck off sporran that can carry money, keys, wallet, railcard, season ticket, mobile, ipod, camera etc

20419[/snapback]

The matchday sporran. I'm sure someone could make a business plan of it.

Yes, why do men feel the need to spit?  :clapping:

and why do most men have a thing about lesbians?  :D

Im sure i have more,  i will post more tomorrow when my brains not fuddled with red wine  B)

20372[/snapback]

Because if I have an excess of saliva in my mouth I prefer not to swallow it. And it's more hygenic.

I think the more pertinent question is why do some women feel the need to spit? :D

20410[/snapback]

I wouldnt know, i have no experience of that :lol:

1. Why do men enjoy farting loudly in public?

I don't particularly. If I'm in public, I try my hardest to supress them, or, if I feel one brewing that is going to let rip, I'll go to the toilet. I'd be embarrassed to fart loudly in public. In private though, I do let rip. Why do I enjoy it? I don't know, but it can be quite satisfying.

2.Why do men like explosions? e.g. as in Brainiac and top gear?

Can't say I'm a huge fan of explosions. I never watch Brainiac, or Top Gear for that matter, as I'm not at all interested in cars.

3.Why do men not use a bag? i mean, how do you manage to carry around your money, cards, ciggys, phone. keys? surely its so uncomfortable all crammed in your pockets?

Pockets, and wallet for cards and notes, which then goes in my pocket. I don't smoke, so tabs don't take up any space, and I don't always carry my phone with me, as I don't particularly like mobile phones - much to the annoyance of people trying to get hold of me mind. It's not really uncomfortable. It's much less hassle than faffing on with a bag.

4.Why do you prefer to burn rather than use a sun cream lotion?
. I'm not a big sun worshipper, but if I know I'm going to be out in the sun for a long time, I'll put some cream on. I'll quite happily use cream rather than burn.

Why do men enjoy farting loudly in public?

Relief of pent up gas, although if its a noisy one i'll try and let it out in an area where it wont be heard.

Big and destructive, men like powerful things.

3.Why do men not use a bag? i mean, how do you manage to carry around your money, cards, ciggys, phone. keys? surely its so uncomfortable all crammed in your pockets?

Its quite simple really. Wallet in right pocket, Phone and keys in left pocket. If going to the football i generally also fit the the mp3 player and season ticket in the left pocket.

I dont tend to burn to easily, but if i know im gonna be out all day i'll hoy some on.

I don't particularly. If I'm in public, I try my hardest to supress them, or, if I feel one brewing that is going to let rip, I'll go to the toilet. I'd be embarrassed to fart loudly in public. In private though, I do let rip. Why do I enjoy it? I don't know, but it can be quite satisfying.

Can't say I'm a huge fan of explosions. I never watch Brainiac, or Top Gear for that matter, as I'm not at all interested in cars.

Pockets, and wallet for cards and notes, which then goes in my pocket. I don't smoke, so tabs don't take up any space, and I don't always carry my phone with me, as I don't particularly like mobile phones - much to the annoyance of people trying to get hold of me mind. It's not really uncomfortable. It's much less hassle than faffing on with a bag.

. I'm not a big sun worshipper, but if I know I'm going to be out in the sun for a long time, I'll put some cream on. I'll quite happily use cream rather than burn.

20455[/snapback]

you sound a really sensible guy! B)

Infact most of you use sun cream, im impressed! It just goes to show that its far too easy to tar you all with the same brush and vice versa.

I've noticed a real trend in 'men bashing' lately, i think alot of it is unfair and there would be a real public outcry if it was the other way round!

Edited by Toonraider

20455[/snapback]

you sound a really sensible guy! :stars:

Infact most of you use sun cream, im impressed! It just goes to show that its far too easy to tar you all with the same brush and vice versa.

I've noticed a real trend in 'men bashing' lately, i think alot of it is unfair and there would be a real public outcry if it was the other way round!

20539[/snapback]

watch that one Tom mate, shes after a toyboy .....

20455[/snapback]

you sound a really sensible guy! :suicide:

20539[/snapback]

watch that one Tom mate, shes after a toyboy .....

22824[/snapback]

ewwwwww nooooooo, i really dislike seeing young men with older woman, its just 'wrong' :stars:

Yes, why do men feel the need to spit?  :icon_lol:

and why do most men have a thing about lesbians?  :suicide:

Im sure i have more,  i will post more tomorrow when my brains not fuddled with red wine  :stars:

20372[/snapback]

Spit? Never do.

Lesbians? Lord, I wish I could I could explain that one. Is there a better sight than two women having fun??? They don't necessarily have to be lesbians though. Isn't it an increasing thing for women to have a 'fling' with a member of the same sex these days?

Sun cream? Hardly ever. I must admit that I do enjoy lying in the sun (as I was born as well, I must admit) for an hour, or so, when I'm away on a 'mission'.

Bags? How can we put our hands in our pockets and rattle our change if we are carrying a bag?

Fart in public? I was brought up were this was just not done - I don't particularly mind it, but it is something that I don't do either.

Exlosions? Seeing buildings being brought down is just the bizz.

Hey, explosions isn't just a guy thing. They're DAMN cool.

And I'm like a 5 year old boy if a fire engine goes by..... "ooooo!! look!!! it's RED!!!! and SHINY!!! and FLASHES!!!! AND MAKES NOISE!!!!!!!"

...... but then I also like to look and see if the firemen are hot (and in Oz, they tended to be!) .... :fuk:

I think most men have a thing for lesbians until they actually meet 'real' lesbians and not the lipstick ones on their special dvds. :razz:

Became mates with a lass who is a lesbian at uni. Greta laugh, one of the boys (drinks me under the table every time). Her girlfriend and her are very buch lesbians. Anyway, my mates were coming out for a drink and I invited her along. Told my mates she was a lesbian, and that her girlfriend and her were both blonde perfect 10 stunners. I had them going for 3 days with this, they were very excited about meeting them. I enjoyed the reaction. :fuk:

I think most men have a thing for lesbians until they actually meet 'real' lesbians and not the lipstick ones on their special dvds.  :razz:

Became mates with a lass who is a lesbian at uni. Greta laugh , one of the boys (drinks me under the table every time). Her girlfriend and her are very buch lesbians. Anyway, my mates were coming out for a drink and I invited her along. Told my mates she was a lesbian, and that her girlfriend and her were both blonde perfect 10 stunners. I had them going for 3 days with this, they were very excited about meeting them. I enjoyed the reaction.  :fuk:

24120[/snapback]

That her stage name?