Night shift

Thompers

If thompers is as big of a knobcheese on here as he is on N-O, we should just get shot of him like. We need a Report to Moderator button to make him feel at home.

14622 posts and you didn't know that there is one already?

No because I don't use them. I imagine it was the first thing you checked for after registering. :lol:

My blatently intentional overuse of the feature at N-O was more to make a statement to the cocks in the moderating team after some of the bannings I had than to tell tales on anybody, I assure you.

Either that or a demonstration of what a whingeing tart you are.

And I didn't use the feature at all before my unfair bannings because...?

No idea if you're telling the truth, no interest in finding out if you are.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If thompers is as big of a knobcheese on here as he is on N-O, we should just get shot of him like. We need a Report to Moderator button to make him feel at home.

No because I don't use them. I imagine it was the first thing you checked for after registering. :lol:

My blatently intentional overuse of the feature at N-O was more to make a statement to the cocks in the moderating team after some of the bannings I had than to tell tales on anybody, I assure you.

WOW COOL! How about not commenting on it then :lol:

Well, at a guess, I'd say you only reckon you were doing it 'to make a statement' after it became common knowledge you used it so much on N-O. And showed you up for what you are. Difficult to prove either way though.

Well, at a guess, I'd say you only reckon you were doing it 'to make a statement' after it became common knowledge you used it so much on N-O. And showed you up for what you are. Difficult to prove either way though.

My statement was made pretty publically because I actually questioned the moderating team on the actual board itself and only used the feature to bug them really. In fact, why would it 'becoming common knowledge' bother me when I did actually go out of my way to raise the issues in front of everybody, a way of getting the moderating team to explain their actions. Of course, it just seems like you're trying to put as much of a twist on it as possible in order to make me out to be as much of a cock as you can. Oh, and of course, you can't back any of it up and your words contain no logic.

I'm now furious because the stupid incompentent BASTARDS at the fucking solicitor office didn't sign the fucking cheque. Means sending it back and adding 3-4 days to the clearance time. BASTARDS!!!! How the fuck can people with such a lack of fucking common sense get through law school!

Ask manc Mag, he seems to have managed it :lol:

Is he the cunt that keeps grassing people on NO, no one likes a grass

:lol: Why do I get the image of Phil Mitchell typing frantically?

:lol: Why do I get the image of Phil Mitchell typing frantically?

;)

:lol: Why do I get the image of Phil Mitchell "typing" frantically?

;)

:lol:

:lol: Why do I get the image of Phil Mitchell "typing" frantically?

button it chubby.

;)

See Thompers is moaning already and doing the "I hated it there anyway, this place is much better" thing :lol::lol:;)

don't embarass the lad amongst his new friends

perhaps one of the N-O crew should volunteer to come over here and get pwned by him, to boost his rep around here

I mean I would offer, but it has to look convincing

See Thompers is moaning already and doing the "I hated it there anyway, this place is much better" thing :lol::lol:;)

don't embarass the lad amongst his new friends

perhaps one of the N-O crew should volunteer to come over here and get pwned by him, to boost his rep around here

I mean I would offer, but it has to look convincing

You get pwned everytime you make a thread, tbh.

No, I loved it there. Posting a picture of a female revealing cunt was unintentional and I didn't even want to get banned from N-O :lol:

Edited by Thompers

No, I loved it there. Posting a picture of a female revealing cunt was unintentional and I didn't even want to get banned from N-O :lol:

ie you lost your rag when you got banned again and took something a step too far. If it was your intention to get a permanent ban it wouldnt have taken you about 8 months and 2500+ posts to do it.

ie you lost your rag when you got banned again and took something a step too far. If it was your intention to get a permanent ban it wouldnt have taken you about 8 months and 2500+ posts to do it.

Maybe I got sick of all the little shitty unfair bans after all of those posts, decided I'd had enough, and then, after the 8 months and 2500+posts, made it my intention to get a permanent ban. Posting a picture of a pussy is hardlys 'spur of the moment losing your rag' type behaviour is it? I love the people think that they know what my intentions were/are more than I do myself :lol:

You're not really endearing yourself with the girlies on here by using my favourite word, either :lol:

You're not really endearing yourself with the girlies on here by using my favourite word, either :lol:

A C*** report button, sends a PM to catmag. :lol:

A girl on a football forum, obviously here sniffing for cock and therefore blatently not offended by the word cunt. :lol: