Night shift

Thompers

See Thompers is moaning already and doing the "I hated it there anyway, this place is much better" thing :lol::lol:;)

No, I loved it there. Posting a picture of a female revealing cunt was unintentional and I didn't even want to get banned from N-O :lol:

You're not really endearing yourself with the girlies on here by using my favourite word, either :lol:

A girl on a football forum, obviously here sniffing for cock and therefore blatently not offended by the word cunt. :lol:

You're the only cock around here at the moment mate, and not in a good way.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

See Thompers is moaning already and doing the "I hated it there anyway, this place is much better" thing :lol::lol:;)

No, I loved it there. Posting a picture of a female revealing cunt was unintentional and I didn't even want to get banned from N-O :lol:

You're not really endearing yourself with the girlies on here by using my favourite word, either <_<

A girl on a football forum, obviously here sniffing for cock and therefore blatently not offended by the word cunt. :lol:

:lol:

You're not really endearing yourself with the girlies on here by using my favourite word, either <_<

I love Catmag, I really do! :lol:

You're not really endearing yourself with the girlies on here by using my favourite word, either :lol:

C'mon sweetie, lose some weight and get yourself into offline cock-hunting <_<

C'mon sweetie, lose some weight and get yourself into offline cock-hunting :P

:lol: "your gonna get your fuckin head kicked in " .......

Honestly can we not just ban thompers? The lad is just a little whiney offensive arsehole. It's more diluted on NO when there's more people posting, but he's just gonna get on everyone's tits if he keeps up this form abusing people etc. And now that he's been IP banned over there, we're going to have to put up with the sort of shite he was getting banned for every other week on there. Dull silly little prick.

Honestly can we not just ban thompers? The lad is just a little whiney offensive arsehole. It's more diluted on NO when there's more people posting, but he's just gonna get on everyone's tits if he keeps up this form abusing people etc. And now that he's been IP banned over there, we're going to have to put up with the sort of shite he was getting banned for every other week on there. Dull silly little prick.

shall we do it democratically and have a poll ???

I'm not being a twat like, but he just keeps this up all the time. He only posts to abuse people, and not in a clever or amusing way, just childish "I've shagged your mam" type stuff. They've finally got rid of the little prick over there after having to ban him constantly, and now we're stuck with him. First day on here and it's started. This isn't a one off, it's all he does.

Why don't you link me to a time that I've ever been offensive unprovoked? You're the only fucking prick Gemmill. I mean you're averaging 25-30 posts a day on here over the period of a year and a half. Get a fucking life man! I've also noticed your personality change from N-O to on here. Does it annoy you that you can't display your true colours on N-O because of their rules?

I'm not being a twat like, but he just keeps this up all the time. He only posts to abuse people, and not in a clever or amusing way, just childish "I've shagged your mam" type stuff. They've finally got rid of the little prick over there after having to ban him constantly, and now we're stuck with him. First day on here and it's started. This isn't a one off, it's all he does.

I gathered that from "browsing" over there......I say poll it , it's only fair :lol:

Look you fucking prick, I came on here, being all nicey nice, posted a topic about work, and got a bunch of fucking pricks giving ME the abuse so i REACTED. Did they not teach you basic perception in university you fucking manipulative prick

Edited by Thompers

Why don't you link me to a time that I've ever been offensive unprovoked? You're the only fucking prick Gemmill. I mean you're averaging 25-30 posts a day on here over the period of a year and a half. Get a fucking life man! I've also noticed your personality change from N-O to on here. Does it annoy you that you can't display your true colours on N-O because of their rules?

Ironic when the only reason you seem to use the net is to abuse people, probably because if you tried it in real life you would get a kicking!

My true colours? Do you mean I can actually come straight out and call you a fucking arsehole on here? Is that a personality change or an ability to post without getting banned? Something you never quite got the hang of.

You're offensive all the time by the way, provoked or otherwise. And it's as dull as fuck.

Ironic when the only reason you seem to use the net is to abuse people, probably because if you tried it in real life you would get a kicking!

:lol: For sure.

Look you fucking prick, I came on here, being all nicey nice, posted a topic about work, and got a bunch of fucking pricks giving ME the abuse so i REACTED. Did they not teach you basic perception in university you fucking manipulative prick

:lol: I did Economics. Basic perception wasn't on the syllabus. I picked that up through everyday life, and my basic perception of you is that you're a silly little arsewipe. How did I do?

My true colours? Do you mean I can actually come straight out and call you a fucking arsehole on here? Is that a personality change or an ability to post without getting banned? Something you never quite got the hang of.

You're offensive all the time by the way, provoked or otherwise. And it's as dull as fuck.

As opposed to you, who floats round topics, rarely having an opinion, just waiting for the opportunity to get in a 'funny' remark. I know which is more boring, tbh.

:lol: I did Economics. Basic perception wasn't on the syllabus. I picked that up through everyday life, and my basic perception of you is that you're a silly little arsewipe. How did I do?

My perception of you is that you're a silly little ginger twat in a shirt and tie that if he were to see me or anybody else for that matter wouldn't have the bollocks to call anybody an arsewipe.

As opposed to you, who floats round topics, rarely having an opinion, just waiting for the opportunity to get in a 'funny' remark. I know which is more boring, tbh.

thompers finds me boring. :lol:

My perception of you is that you're a silly little ginger twat in a shirt and tie that if he were to see me or anybody else for that matter wouldn't have the bollocks to call anybody an arsewipe.

:lol: Am I in a shirt and tie all the time in your mind? That would be a bit ridiculous.

:lol: Am I in a shirt and tie all the time in your mind? That would be a bit ridiculous.

Smashingly funny.

Like Homer Simpson?