Night shift

Thompers

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I absolutely hated last night. But I woke up just now, went downstairs and found a letter from my solicitor. It contained a cheque for over £6,000 :lol:

From a car crash over 2 years ago like, so it's dragged on, but I don't care now because I'm semi-rich, not on a Gemmill scale of course, who probably pays that for a haircut. Or not on a GeordieMessiah scale, who probably spends that on lunch.

But all the same :lol:;):lol: :lol:

I'm now furious because the stupid incompentent BASTARDS at the fucking solicitor office didn't sign the fucking cheque. Means sending it back and adding 3-4 days to the clearance time. BASTARDS!!!! How the fuck can people with such a lack of fucking common sense get through law school!

jesus, it really is paddling in the shallow end of the gene pool isn't it..

:lol: :lol:

Indeed ;)

Truly sorry he's landed here. Always regarded this place as being a bit high-brow compared with N-O, but that was mainly because of the absence of cretins like him. Ho hum...the poor you have always with you etc etc...

What an up and down day eh?

do any of your posts have any relelvance to anything inparticular today?

it serisouly seems like you're replying.. for the sake of it :lol:

What an up and down day eh?

do any of your posts have any relelvance to anything inparticular today?

it serisouly seems like you're replying.. for the sake of it :lol:

Relevent to Thompers post, although I can see where the confusion arose as I didn't quote him.

If thompers is as big of a knobcheese on here as he is on N-O, we should just get shot of him like. We need a Report to Moderator button to make him feel at home.

14622 posts and you didn't know that there is one already?

jesus, it really is paddling in the shallow end of the gene pool isn't it..

;):lol:

Indeed :lol:

Truly sorry he's landed here. Always regarded this place as being a bit high-brow compared with N-O, but that was mainly because of the absence of cretins like him. Ho hum...the poor you have always with you etc etc...

BAN THE FATTIES! :lol:

If thompers is as big of a knobcheese on here as he is on N-O, we should just get shot of him like. We need a Report to Moderator button to make him feel at home.

No because I don't use them. I imagine it was the first thing you checked for after registering. :lol:

No because I don't use them. I imagine it was the first thing you checked for after registering. :lol:

My blatently intentional overuse of the feature at N-O was more to make a statement to the cocks in the moderating team after some of the bannings I had than to tell tales on anybody, I assure you.

I mean, I once got banned for telling someone to fuck off!

Really? Fuck Off! :lol:

I love the way I'm being sniped at by you despite not responding to you. Keep it up :lol: I would react, but then, I don't even know who you are

Really? Fuck Off! :lol:

I love the way I'm being sniped at by you despite not responding to you. Keep it up ;) I would react, but then, I don't even know who you are

:lol:

I'm not sniping sweetheart, I'm bored.

My blatently intentional overuse of the feature at N-O was more to make a statement to the cocks in the moderating team after some of the bannings I had than to tell tales on anybody, I assure you.

Either that or a demonstration of what a whingeing tart you are.

Either that or a demonstration of what a whingeing tart you are.

And I didn't use the feature at all before my unfair bannings because...?