Night shift

Thompers

Honestly can we not just ban thompers? The lad is just a little whiney offensive arsehole. It's more diluted on NO when there's more people posting, but he's just gonna get on everyone's tits if he keeps up this form abusing people etc. And now that he's been IP banned over there, we're going to have to put up with the sort of shite he was getting banned for every other week on there. Dull silly little prick.

shall we do it democratically and have a poll ???

I'm not being a twat like, but he just keeps this up all the time. He only posts to abuse people, and not in a clever or amusing way, just childish "I've shagged your mam" type stuff. They've finally got rid of the little prick over there after having to ban him constantly, and now we're stuck with him. First day on here and it's started. This isn't a one off, it's all he does.

Look you fucking prick, I came on here, being all nicey nice, posted a topic about work, and got a bunch of fucking pricks giving ME the abuse so i REACTED. Did they not teach you basic perception in university you fucking manipulative prick

:lol: I did Economics. Basic perception wasn't on the syllabus. I picked that up through everyday life, and my basic perception of you is that you're a silly little arsewipe. How did I do?

My perception of you is that you're a silly little ginger twat in a shirt and tie that if he were to see me or anybody else for that matter wouldn't have the bollocks to call anybody an arsewipe.

:lol: Am I in a shirt and tie all the time in your mind? That would be a bit ridiculous.

Like Homer Simpson?

http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=homer%...sa=N&tab=wi

i dont see much in the way of ties. ;)

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly can we not just ban thompers? The lad is just a little whiney offensive arsehole. It's more diluted on NO when there's more people posting, but he's just gonna get on everyone's tits if he keeps up this form abusing people etc. And now that he's been IP banned over there, we're going to have to put up with the sort of shite he was getting banned for every other week on there. Dull silly little prick.

I'm not being a twat like, but he just keeps this up all the time. He only posts to abuse people, and not in a clever or amusing way, just childish "I've shagged your mam" type stuff. They've finally got rid of the little prick over there after having to ban him constantly, and now we're stuck with him. First day on here and it's started. This isn't a one off, it's all he does.

Look you fucking prick, I came on here, being all nicey nice, posted a topic about work, and got a bunch of fucking pricks giving ME the abuse so i REACTED. Did they not teach you basic perception in university you fucking manipulative prick

:lol: I did Economics. Basic perception wasn't on the syllabus. I picked that up through everyday life, and my basic perception of you is that you're a silly little arsewipe. How did I do?

My perception of you is that you're a silly little ginger twat in a shirt and tie that if he were to see me or anybody else for that matter wouldn't have the bollocks to call anybody an arsewipe.

:lol: Am I in a shirt and tie all the time in your mind? That would be a bit ridiculous.

Like Homer Simpson?

I but you get my point :lol:

Like Homer Simpson?

I but you get my point :lol:

I do, Gemmill is a ginger version of Homer. ?

See Thompers is moaning already and doing the "I hated it there anyway, this place is much better" thing :lol::lol:;)

No, I loved it there. Posting a picture of a female revealing cunt was unintentional and I didn't even want to get banned from N-O :lol:

You're not really endearing yourself with the girlies on here by using my favourite word, either :lol:

A girl on a football forum, obviously here sniffing for cock and therefore blatently not offended by the word cunt. :lol:

You're the only cock around here at the moment mate, and not in a good way.

C'mon sweetie, lose some weight and get yourself into offline cock-hunting <_<

Oh my god, you've hurt my feelings so badly I may have to go and cry in a corner and never leave the house again.

Dick.

Personally, I'd rather read stuff from thompers than your stuff. He leaves you for dead when it comes to knowledge of football, and I don't agree with all of what he posts!

Cheers

Funny that, I'd rather read stuff from thompers than your stuff. He leaves you for dead when it comes to knowledge of football, and I don't agree with all of what he posts!

And I also think he's a gigantic motherfucking T***. But not as big a T*** as you, Mr-Cut-And-Paste-T***.

You really are the twattiest T*** I have ever come across, Mr F***ing-T*** from 28 T*** Street, Twattington, County T***, with your fancy dan email address twatface@twattingtontowers.co.uk.

You f***ing INANE, DOGMATIC, GURNING, BORING, WRETCHED, INSIPID, OBTUSE, MORONIC, IRRITAING, PATHETIC F***ING C***!!!

You really are a vacuuous moronic little T***.

T*** T*** T*** T*** T*** T*** twatty T***.

Go F*** yourself. T***.

You really are a colossal f***ing C***.

F*** YOU,

YOU C***!

Fuck it, I need a break from this place anyway

:lol:

this makes me feel so much better about being pretty judgemental about the lad...

To be fair, that's just HTT taking the piss, and failing to be funny.

A lot of the reason thompers acts like a twat is because you lot cause him to. When he's posting about football he's got some good views, but it seems most of you (ie Gemmill :razz:) don't want to hear that.

All of you, give it a fucking rest, and stop posting links to arguments on NO.

If thompers is as big of a knobcheese on here as he is on N-O, we should just get shot of him like. We need a Report to Moderator button to make him feel at home.

14622 posts and you didn't know that there is one already?

No because I don't use them. I imagine it was the first thing you checked for after registering. :razz:

My blatently intentional overuse of the feature at N-O was more to make a statement to the cocks in the moderating team after some of the bannings I had than to tell tales on anybody, I assure you.

Either that or a demonstration of what a whingeing tart you are.

And I didn't use the feature at all before my unfair bannings because...?

No idea if you're telling the truth, no interest in finding out if you are.

WOW COOL! How about not commenting on it then :razz:

Well, at a guess, I'd say you only reckon you were doing it 'to make a statement' after it became common knowledge you used it so much on N-O. And showed you up for what you are. Difficult to prove either way though.

My statement was made pretty publically because I actually questioned the moderating team on the actual board itself and only used the feature to bug them really. In fact, why would it 'becoming common knowledge' bother me when I did actually go out of my way to raise the issues in front of everybody, a way of getting the moderating team to explain their actions. Of course, it just seems like you're trying to put as much of a twist on it as possible in order to make me out to be as much of a cock as you can. Oh, and of course, you can't back any of it up and your words contain no logic.

You're right, I can't prove it. As for the bit in bold, I don't think you need any help. Welcome aboard anyway B)

I was going to defend the guy as his posts didn't seem so bad to me, but then on page 2 he said: 'BAN THE FATTIES'.

Now i'm so enraged i'd vote for him to be banned if i wasn't busy spreading lard on my Big Mac.

:razz: tbh

Give the guy a break ffs. He started off talking about how he doesn't like shift work and then, for some reason, most people felt the need to have a go just because of what he did over at N-O. Bit unfair imo.

Except for his comments to catmag, I think he was well within his rights to have a go back, afterall he hadn't done anything wrong on here until a select few started provoking him.

As for the catmag stuff, that was totally out of order and I think an apology is in order.

There, rant over, as you were.

:razz: tbh

Give the guy a break ffs. He started off talking about how he doesn't like shift work and then, for some reason, most people felt the need to have a go just because of what he did over at N-O. Bit unfair imo.

Except for his comments to catmag, I think he was well within his rights to have a go back, afterall he hadn't done anything wrong on here until a select few started provoking him.

As for the catmag stuff, that was totally out of order and I think an apology is in order.

There, rant over, as you were.

good luck on the apology then, won't be holding my breath

just take it as read that some of us already know the bloke quite well (as much as you can over the net of course)