Spaghetti

Jusoda Kid

Wor lass riding me, then putting a pearl necklace on - fantastic after a night out, sorts me out nee botha!  :)

20746[/snapback]

thats spooky cos I found that your lass was spot on after a night oot n'all! :blink:

I've gave you're lass a pearl necklace a few times and have to say they do suit her

20787[/snapback]

Hes right and all, I remember saying to him at the time, "Wacky she looks really good in that". :blink:

Saying that, the rest of the team disagreed like. :)

I enjoy giving them although at times it can get a bit messy, especially if the string snaps. This never seems to bother her though, theres no doubt she's at her happiest when she's on her knees with some balls in her hands :blink:

I enjoy giving them although at times it can get a bit messy, especially if the string snaps. This never seems to bother her though, theres no doubt she's at her happiest when she's on her knees with some balls in her hands  :)

20801[/snapback]

*coffee all over keyboard time again! :blink:

Wor lass riding me, then putting a pearl necklace on - fantastic after a night out, sorts me out nee botha!  :blink:

20746[/snapback]

I'd prefer a kebab tbh