Reading Next round!

Norman

Reading reserves to be exact.

NUFC win.

I don't really like the sound of that though... having flashbacks of Wigan reserves last season

That was last season, this is this.

Injuries mean it'll be as strong a side as we can put out there. Unless Coppell has a change of heart and wants a cup run (which he doesn't because the squad's too thin) then it's effectively playing a good championship side.

NUFC win.

I don't really like the sound of that though... having flashbacks of Wigan reserves last season

Injuries mean it'll be as strong a side as we can put out there. Unless Coppell has a change of heart and wants a cup run (which he doesn't because the squad's too thin) then it's effectively playing a good championship side.

Lucky Newcastle don't have that problem :razz::razz:

NUFC win.

Lucky Newcastle don't have that problem :razz::razz:

I'm talking about Newcastle you mongtard. B)

NUFC win.

Lucky Newcastle don't have that problem B):razz:

I'm talking about Newcastle you mongtard. :D

So said we :razz:

Got to be confident at home! wor home form has picked up, and we have beaten Reading at home already, Diffferent kettle of fish in cup football and with injurys and all but we have to go in as favorites!