Gejon - fucking amatuer

shola99

The only laughable thing is son that there's thick fuckers out there that believe you.

It's obvious to somebody with a brain, myself, that it was you who sent the email to HTT.

What gave it away? The "omg look he's begging to come back, i said the other day he didnt really wanna leave" posts. The fact that you felt it necessary to post "he will probs deny this but..." on more than one occasion.

Did you genuinely think that would cover your tracks you thick fuck. OMG IF I SAY HE WILL PROBZ DENY IT THEN WHEN HE DUZ DENY IT THEN EVERY1 WILL FINK HE IZ LYIN OMGOMG LOLOLOL.

Lmao. I mean, you could have made it so genuine, but because you're a fucking thick twat I figured out it was you straight away. Schoolboy errors tbh. And the funny thing is, HTT posted that 'email' up with the intention of getting everybody to laugh at 'me' being pathetic, yet it turned into a bring back thompers thread :razz::razz:B):D:tumbleweed::tumbleweed::(

More disturbing is the fact that HTT believed it. Gullable as fuck for a change.

Oh and regarding the thompers account on here, well done Gemmill. Seeing as being ginger bans you from having a life, I can see how you want to seek revenge by seeking bans for others in different walks of life. It's ok, I'm not bitter.

And to those asking for me to be unbanned on N-O, don't bother, because even if I was unbanned, I wouldn't be back. Cyaaaaaaaaa chaps!

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IP ban?

Fucking amateurs. :razz:

OH NO because I AM GEJON AND AM THICK AND WUDNT KNOW HOW TO USE A PROXY!

Why bother?

Look you're not wanted here, you're not wanted on N-O so do us all a favour and annoy people else where. You're not even a good WUM, you display a complete lack of wit or intelligence and come across as a agressive teenager getting used to his hormones.

Oh and fuck away off you spastic twat.

It does give me a special feeling inside to know I have wound you up so much you have actually gone mental :razz:

You've actually inflated my ego with the knowledge that I'm so superior to you that I caught you out with little-to-no effort at all.

IP ban?

Why bother?

Look you're not wanted here, you're not wanted on N-O so do us all a favour and annoy people else where. You're not even a good WUM, you display a complete lack of wit or intelligence and come across as a agressive teenager getting used to his hormones.

Get cancer. And any children you have too

In fact seeing as I got banned from here for nothing, I have a good mind to put your bandwidth under a bit of pressure. A move that successfully brought apologies to me in the past :razz:

Is that a threat?

Of course not.

IP ban?

Why bother?

He's summed you up though hasn't he? Have you been grounded and this is how you get your own back on the world or something?

IP ban?

Why bother?

:razz: Clearly blowing my wit and intelligence argument out of the water.

IP ban?

Why bother?

Thomp Thomp will bring out the "your mum" insults next, just watch. Deary me.

He has actually lost it, I assume his mate has also broken the bad news this week that he isn't going dogging anymore and its just got a little too much.

He does actually go dogging by the way, its not just a childish insult directed at him but apparently he only goes to "take the piss out of the people there" yeah right :razz:

He has actually lost it, I assume his mate has also broken the bad news this week that he isn't going dogging anymore and its just got a little too much.

He does actually go dogging by the way, its not just a childish insult directed at him but apparently he only goes to "take the piss out of the people there" yeah right :razz:

Awite Trigger mate.