Gejon - fucking amatuer

shola99

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here mate your a cock, no one on here likes you, just fuck off posting shit and stop being a cock.

OH NO YOU'RE RIGHT :razz::razz:B) WHAT WAS I THINKING. I SOOOOO RE-SIGNED UP TO BE LYKED :D SHIT MAN, I BETTER GO ON MY OWN ACCORD before I GET BANNED

Edited by shola99

Can someone please IP Ban him, he's being a complete joke, trying to act that he knows how to fight. Just ban him and all his little crew that keep on joining on here and end this shit.

Can someone please IP Ban him, he's being a complete joke, trying to act that he knows how to fight. Just ban him and all his little crew that keep on joining on here and end this shit.

You're the kind of sad cunt I hate. You obviously are so passionate about your little online community that you can't bare to see scumbags like me here. You SAD FUCK. It's a FORUM!

You're the kind of sad cunt I hate. You obviously are so passionate about your little online community that you can't bare to see scumbags like me here. You SAD FUCK. It's a FORUM!

:razz: Weren't you the serial "Report to Moderator" guy?

Your point?

If that's how you feel then why are you still here? As you say, it's just a forum.

We'll agree there.

I'm the sad fuck, your the 1 who started this fucking argument with Gejon anyways hence that's why everyone is arguing with u here cause ur a prick and no one likes you.

If that's how you feel then why are you still here? As you say, it's just a forum.

Because me being here actually winds some of the sad fucks up on here. I'm just loitering for personal amusement

This from the lad who's PMing me asking me to meet him for a pint so we can "get it all out in the open". :razz:

I'm the sad fuck, your the 1 who started this fucking argument with Gejon anyways hence that's why everyone is arguing with u here cause ur a prick and no one likes you.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *getz out da pilz and voddie*

This from the lad who's PMing me asking me to meet him for a pint so we can "get it all out in the open". :razz:

Cmon you know you want to.

Your point?

You're having a go at Magma for wanting you banned yet you were constantly trying to get others banned on N-O, making you a hypocritical prick (you'll notice I've already saved you the hassle).

Your point?

You're having a go at Magma for wanting you banned yet you were constantly trying to get others banned on N-O, making you a hypocritical prick (you'll notice I've already saved you the hassle).

No, I pull the mods up for their inconsistancies after my unfair bans, I don't actually care who gets banned.

Cmon you know you want to.

As I've told you in my response, you're an annoying fucking irritant on here, so what makes you think I'd take the time to come and meet you for a drink? Now stop begging, it's embarrassing.

Who is in this "little crew" exactly?

well people that your getting to fight your battles maybe?

Edited by Magma

Seen the thread on N-O which mentions people need to chill out? Same goes here tbh.

Although the arguments can be quite funny, so I'm in two minds.

Well you're the ones with your fingers on the button, but this is the lad's craic, he's not gonna change it. And I doubt people are all of a sudden going to like it.

I don't think you've anything to worry about Gol, just watch out and ban the wankers before they annoy people.

It's tricky - there are plenty of people on here who I'd ban if it was just down to not agreeing with their opinion. Thompers had done nothing wrong until people started at him, yet still got banned. Odd.