Gejon - fucking amatuer

shola99

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea on how to fix the forum. I'm admin, not a coder. The coders broke it then left.

I have to be honest and say that part of the problem is that Phil likes to "have a play" with these forums. There's no way the forum should have been upgraded like that without being testing on a dummy site (no comments :razz:) first.

I realise he's supposedly nothing to do with N-O now, but there must be someone on there with more knowledge and experience than him, when it comes to helping out?

You need Craig or I tbh* B)

*or actually Peasepud

Hey don't blame me :razz: the only thing that wasn't working when I left it was the theme which was known about before the upgrade. When I logged off last night it was all working. Someone went a fiddling :D

Get it fixed then, spaz boy! I was able to log in earlier, but I can't now, so Christ knows what you've been doing. :razz:

:razz: don't be nasty now Gemmill.

When you try to login and you get the blank screen just put the address back in the address bar and it should load up without any bother. I'm running out of ideas on how to fix it though at the minute.

I wouldn't worry the problems aren't fixed yet just it is possible to login, just takes a bit of time and work. If I were you i'd just wait till it works again.

You are truly the Homer Simpson of forum menders. <_<

Evolution in reverse tbh. Look at the posters that have survived Phil Craig's nuclear bomb - Nobby, Taylor27, Ally. Survival of the mongest. <_<

If there was a nuclear bomb they reckon only cockroaches and N-O members would survive.

Evolution in reverse tbh. Look at the posters that have survived Phil Craig's nuclear bomb - Nobby, Taylor27, Ally. Survival of the mongest. <_<

If there was a nuclear bomb they reckon only cockroaches and N-O members would survive.

Nowt quite like a good session of tarring everyone with the same brush, eh manc-mag?

Nowt quite like a good session of tarring everyone with the same brush, eh manc-mag?

I feel a GeordieMessiah overreaction coming on. :razz:

Jesus Christ! I distinguished you from cockroaches at least!