Gejon - fucking amatuer

shola99

The only laughable thing is son that there's thick fuckers out there that believe you.

It's obvious to somebody with a brain, myself, that it was you who sent the email to HTT.

What gave it away? The "omg look he's begging to come back, i said the other day he didnt really wanna leave" posts. The fact that you felt it necessary to post "he will probs deny this but..." on more than one occasion.

Did you genuinely think that would cover your tracks you thick fuck. OMG IF I SAY HE WILL PROBZ DENY IT THEN WHEN HE DUZ DENY IT THEN EVERY1 WILL FINK HE IZ LYIN OMGOMG LOLOLOL.

Lmao. I mean, you could have made it so genuine, but because you're a fucking thick twat I figured out it was you straight away. Schoolboy errors tbh. And the funny thing is, HTT posted that 'email' up with the intention of getting everybody to laugh at 'me' being pathetic, yet it turned into a bring back thompers thread :razz::razz:B):D:tumbleweed::tumbleweed::(

More disturbing is the fact that HTT believed it. Gullable as fuck for a change.

Oh and regarding the thompers account on here, well done Gemmill. Seeing as being ginger bans you from having a life, I can see how you want to seek revenge by seeking bans for others in different walks of life. It's ok, I'm not bitter.

And to those asking for me to be unbanned on N-O, don't bother, because even if I was unbanned, I wouldn't be back. Cyaaaaaaaaa chaps!

Whos this daft cunt like?

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stevieintoon

That's my finish as well, banned again, fuck them, if they want a boring fuckin board let them have it.

All I fuckin did is explain "Greg" who I know posts on here is an arselicker. The biggest tossers on N/O are the Spurs fans who come on, smug, irritating wanks, go on their board g-gchat.net, and they're even worse, yet every single day, when I go on that board "Greg" is arselicking something rotten. It's not even deniable. Of the 2000 members on that Spurs board, he has the second most posts etc.. so I was fully justified in calling him an arselicker, then his fuckin boyfriend jumps in. 7th ban, first for 6 months, and that's that for me, finished wi the cunts, banned from there, banned from TOTT, because the fuckin admin of the site is a fuckin dipper fuck knows how that works, wankers on the footy-mad site, so I'm sorry but this is my new toon mb.

"some Spurs fan took me to a b+b at Watford so they're my mates"

Pressuring the bandwidth, what the fuck's he doing like? Got 10 windows open and hammering F5?

huhmm3.jpg

Whats he doing with his other hand ?

That's my finish as well, banned again, fuck them, if they want a boring fuckin board let them have it.

All I fuckin did is explain "Greg" who I know posts on here is an arselicker. The biggest tossers on N/O are the Spurs fans who come on, smug, irritating wanks, go on their board g-gchat.net, and they're even worse, yet every single day, when I go on that board "Greg" is arselicking something rotten. It's not even deniable. Of the 2000 members on that Spurs board, he has the second most posts etc.. so I was fully justified in calling him an arselicker, then his fuckin boyfriend jumps in. 7th ban, first for 6 months, and that's that for me, finished wi the cunts, banned from there, banned from TOTT, because the fuckin admin of the site is a fuckin dipper fuck knows how that works, wankers on the footy-mad site, so I'm sorry but this is my new toon mb.

Its possible to have mates who arent Newcastle supporters..

:razz:

Guest stevieintoon

I have lots of mates who aren't toon fans, particularly Celtic fans, but I don't go arselicking, club, support, chatters, and players on their message boards you odious tool, and indeed use their MB's more than toon ones. :razz:

Edited by stevieintoon

Eh? Why do people get so wound up?

I don't understand it.

What I don't understand is people coming on here and opening with (and I'm paraphrasing) "I've been banned elsewhere because I was a twat so make me welcome here". It doesn't quite endear you to be honest.

I have lots of mates who aren;'t toon fans, particularly Celtic fans, but I don't go arselicking, club, support, chatters, and players on their message boards you odious tool, and indeed use their MB's more than toon ones. :razz:

What a tedious cunt you are, fuck off.

Guest stevieintoon

I have lots of mates who aren;'t toon fans, particularly Celtic fans, but I don't go arselicking, club, support, chatters, and players on their message boards you odious tool, and indeed use their MB's more than toon ones. :razz:

Who the fuck are you, you fucking ridiculous nobhead?

I have lots of mates who aren;'t toon fans, particularly Celtic fans, but I don't go arselicking, club, support, chatters, and players on their message boards you odious tool, and indeed use their MB's more than toon ones. B)

and so it begins :razz:

B)

Same back to you an aal squire, you silly billy.

Guest stevieintoon

B)

:D

B)

:D

How appropriate. You fight like a cow..