Gejon - fucking amatuer

shola99

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the long term plan isn't it? All the Toontastic regulars will jump ship to N-O now :razz:

They would if it wasn't fucked and being fixed by Mickey Mouse anyway!

I hope it is being fixed and not "well it works for me so..." :razz:

This is the long term plan isn't it? All the Toontastic regulars will jump ship to N-O now B)

Maybe they've banned everyone except mods and not told us in order to create a N-O utopia of politics and 40 page smiley threads.

:razz:

This is the long term plan isn't it? All the Toontastic regulars will jump ship to N-O now B)

Maybe they've banned everyone except mods and not told us in order to create a N-O utopia of politics and 40 page smiley threads.

Poor Ally must have not fit in :D

This is the long term plan isn't it? All the Toontastic regulars will jump ship to N-O now :D

Poor Ally must have not fit in :tumbleweed:

They'd get rid of me if they could, i'm sure of it. B)

This is the long term plan isn't it? All the Toontastic regulars will jump ship to N-O now :tumbleweed:

B)

Poor Ally must have not fit in :tumbleweed:

They'd get rid of me if they could, i'm sure of it. :D

I reckon they have :razz:

The only laughable thing is son that there's thick fuckers out there that believe you.

It's obvious to somebody with a brain, myself, that it was you who sent the email to HTT.

What gave it away? The "omg look he's begging to come back, i said the other day he didnt really wanna leave" posts. The fact that you felt it necessary to post "he will probs deny this but..." on more than one occasion.

Did you genuinely think that would cover your tracks you thick fuck. OMG IF I SAY HE WILL PROBZ DENY IT THEN WHEN HE DUZ DENY IT THEN EVERY1 WILL FINK HE IZ LYIN OMGOMG LOLOLOL.

Lmao. I mean, you could have made it so genuine, but because you're a fucking thick twat I figured out it was you straight away. Schoolboy errors tbh. And the funny thing is, HTT posted that 'email' up with the intention of getting everybody to laugh at 'me' being pathetic, yet it turned into a bring back thompers thread :razz::razz:B):D:tumbleweed::tumbleweed::(

More disturbing is the fact that HTT believed it. Gullable as fuck for a change.

Oh and regarding the thompers account on here, well done Gemmill. Seeing as being ginger bans you from having a life, I can see how you want to seek revenge by seeking bans for others in different walks of life. It's ok, I'm not bitter.

And to those asking for me to be unbanned on N-O, don't bother, because even if I was unbanned, I wouldn't be back. Cyaaaaaaaaa chaps!

GO AWAY

I have no idea on how to fix the forum. I'm admin, not a coder. The coders broke it then left.

What was wrong with the old one?

Is it to be an annual attempt (and failure) at change? :razz:

The old forum software has been superseded. Someone decided it was a good idea to try and upgrade the site whilst live with no testing.

I have no idea on how to fix the forum. I'm admin, not a coder. The coders broke it then left.

I have to be honest and say that part of the problem is that Phil likes to "have a play" with these forums. There's no way the forum should have been upgraded like that without being testing on a dummy site (no comments :razz:) first.

I realise he's supposedly nothing to do with N-O now, but there must be someone on there with more knowledge and experience than him, when it comes to helping out?

You need Craig or I tbh* :razz:

*or actually Peasepud

Be nice to people and you won't get banned! Not hard ffs.

You don't even have to be nice to people.

just stop a yard or so short of being an advert for post-natal abortion

I have to be honest and say that part of the problem is that Phil likes to "have a play" with these forums. There's no way the forum should have been upgraded like that without being testing on a dummy site (no comments :razz:) first.

I realise he's supposedly nothing to do with N-O now, but there must be someone on there with more knowledge and experience than him, when it comes to helping out?

*or actually Peasepud

Or me

*or actually Peasepud

Or me

Yep, or Mark

Pressuring the bandwidth, what the fuck's he doing like? Got 10 windows open and hammering F5?

:razz: :razz: B)

Like Dave, I can only apologise for inflicting some of these planks on you of late.

Edited by Wullie

In this instance I'm agreeing with Dave ( :razz: ) Anyone is welcome here and all it takes is for someone to be up for a laugh, a bit of debate, and some canny craic. It's tiresome to see people landing just to throw a spanner in the works and to be intentionally obtuse for their own amusement :razz: Try and actually join in and you might find it's quite a canny place to be.

That's my finish as well, banned again, fuck them, if they want a boring fuckin board let them have it.

All I fuckin did is explain "Greg" who I know posts on here is an arselicker. The biggest tossers on N/O are the Spurs fans who come on, smug, irritating wanks, go on their board g-gchat.net, and they're even worse, yet every single day, when I go on that board "Greg" is arselicking something rotten. It's not even deniable. Of the 2000 members on that Spurs board, he has the second most posts etc.. so I was fully justified in calling him an arselicker, then his fuckin boyfriend jumps in. 7th ban, first for 6 months, and that's that for me, finished wi the cunts, banned from there, banned from TOTT, because the fuckin admin of the site is a fuckin dipper fuck knows how that works, wankers on the footy-mad site, so I'm sorry but this is my new toon mb.

"some Spurs fan took me to a b+b at Watford so they're my mates"

GREAT ©

Pressuring the bandwidth, what the fuck's he doing like? Got 10 windows open and hammering F5?

:razz: :razz: B)

Like Dave, I can only apologise for inflicting some of these planks on you of late.

stop apologising you daft tart

it's their own fault, it's not like they can't just pop over and see what the fucker was like, plus there were plenty of 'respected :D ' regular users of both sites predicting exactly what happened, that was even without Verlaine being here (where is that emo tit anyway?)

it's their own fault, it's not like they can't just pop over and see what the fucker was like, plus there were plenty of 'respected :razz: ' regular users of both sites predicting exactly what happened, that was even without Verlaine being here (where is that emo tit anyway?)

:razz: shut it bairn

it's their own fault, it's not like they can't just pop over and see what the fucker was like, plus there were plenty of 'respected :razz: ' regular users of both sites predicting exactly what happened, that was even without Verlaine being here (where is that emo tit anyway?)

Wullie>>> B) <<<Invicta

v funny :razz:

Wullie>>> B) <<<Invicta

v funny :razz:

Get help

In this instance I'm agreeing with Dave ( :razz: ) Anyone is welcome here and all it takes is for someone to be up for a laugh, a bit of debate, and some canny craic. It's tiresome to see people landing just to throw a spanner in the works and to be intentionally obtuse for their own amusement :razz: Try and actually join in and you might find it's quite a canny place to be.

She lies. There's nothing to see here, move along.