Belgravia takeover agreed?

nufc4ever

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont think macbeth would make that up though. Only possibility is that Radio Newcastle didn;t communicate what it was about properly.

Or the phonecall to him is a wind up?

Pud's dirty work again?

So I have just quit my job for nothing? :razz:

Dont think macbeth would make that up though. Only possibility is that Radio Newcastle didn;t communicate what it was about properly.

Or the phonecall to him is a wind up?

Can't see his phone number on his website. I believe that he has been on Radio Newcastle before, so that would explain things.

Lets say this is going to happen, then surely we would of heard of belgravia actually putting a bid on the table by now? Wouldn't NUFC have to let the stock exchange know. I'm not entirely an expert like but i thought this was the normal process.

It's proper fucked now.

Sorry to sound so sceptical lovejoy btw.

no need to apologise to me mate! im as sceptical myself!

really cant see this lad lying though, unless, of course, he has been sunject to a wind up!

(pud style! :razz: )

well, he seems pretty sure that they rang him and it wasnt a wind up

its a case of wait and see i reckon

True. Another thing that gets me is, why would radio Newcastle disclose this information to somebody who runs a NUFC finance website? If they have been told then it would they would of probably been told to keep it quiet until tommorrow.

True. Another thing that gets me is, why would radio Newcastle disclose this information to somebody who runs a NUFC finance website? If they have been told then it would they would of probably been told to keep it quiet until tommorrow.

they wanted him on the breakfast show, presumably they thought he was against fred, hence the site and want to gage a reaction??

Edited by lovejoy

they wanted him on the breakfast show, presumably they thought he was against fred, hence the site and want to gage a reaction??

Mike Parr after giving him a roasting tbh

NO such a holocaust of a forum. I've seen paper boats more stable ffs

Yup, cant fucking sign in now all i get is

// Country Flag mod $txt['country_flag_label'] = 'Please select your country'; $txt['country_flag_error_required'] = 'You must select the country that you visit us from'; $txt['country_flag_ask'] = 'Ask for country flag on'; $txt['country_flag_disabled'] = 'Don\'t show (Disabled)'; $txt['country_flag_profile'] = 'Profile'; $txt['country_flag_registration'] = 'Registration'; $txt['country_flag_both'] = 'Both'; $txt['country_flag_required'] = 'Require a member to select a location?'; $txt['country_flag_show'] = 'Show flags on Display page (Where posts are shown).'; $txt['country_flag'] = 'Country'; // Country Flag mod $txt['country_flag_label'] = 'Please select your country'; $txt['country_flag_error_required'] = 'You must select the country that you visit us from'; $txt['country_flag_ask'] = 'Ask for country flag on'; $txt['country_flag_disabled'] = 'Don\'t show (Disabled)'; $txt['country_flag_profile'] = 'Profile'; $txt['country_flag_registration'] = 'Registration'; $txt['country_flag_both'] = 'Both'; $txt['country_flag_required'] = 'Require a member to select a location?'; $txt['country_flag_show'] = 'Show flags on Display page (Where posts are shown).'; $txt['country_flag'] = 'Country';

Same with Ally :razz:

NO such a holocaust of a forum. I've seen paper boats more stable ffs

Yup, cant fucking sign in now all i get is

// Country Flag mod $txt['country_flag_label'] = 'Please select your country'; $txt['country_flag_error_required'] = 'You must select the country that you visit us from'; $txt['country_flag_ask'] = 'Ask for country flag on'; $txt['country_flag_disabled'] = 'Don\'t show (Disabled)'; $txt['country_flag_profile'] = 'Profile'; $txt['country_flag_registration'] = 'Registration'; $txt['country_flag_both'] = 'Both'; $txt['country_flag_required'] = 'Require a member to select a location?'; $txt['country_flag_show'] = 'Show flags on Display page (Where posts are shown).'; $txt['country_flag'] = 'Country'; // Country Flag mod $txt['country_flag_label'] = 'Please select your country'; $txt['country_flag_error_required'] = 'You must select the country that you visit us from'; $txt['country_flag_ask'] = 'Ask for country flag on'; $txt['country_flag_disabled'] = 'Don\'t show (Disabled)'; $txt['country_flag_profile'] = 'Profile'; $txt['country_flag_registration'] = 'Registration'; $txt['country_flag_both'] = 'Both'; $txt['country_flag_required'] = 'Require a member to select a location?'; $txt['country_flag_show'] = 'Show flags on Display page (Where posts are shown).'; $txt['country_flag'] = 'Country';

Same with Ally :razz:

jon don't reveal the top secret coding

Thompers might be able to use it for a cyber attack

:razz: