Belgravia takeover agreed?

nufc4ever

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Latest from the N-O thread:

Whn I came home from work my son had written a nore saoying that "Latanya" at Radio Newcastle had phoned and to phone her back on the number. I've been on the breakfast show twice before to comment on club finance things, so it wasn't completely out of the blue.

What I was expecting was some sort of question that would be along the lines of "as a fan, given the clubs finances how much do you think the the club spend this Janaury". There is no way to answer this so I phoned them ready to just say no.

The girl sounded liek she was at the end of a long day, completely flustered. When she eventually remembered who I was, and what she may have phoned me about she asked whether I'd willing to comment on the announcement that the club were making in the morning that Belgravia had agreed to take over the club. As I'd not heard anything on the radio, and not yet signed on to catch up on the day's news I was a bit thrown. I said that I'd not heard anything about it, and she said it woudl be made tomorrow and that they wanted to run a piece on it on the breakfast show.

As I know nothing about Belgravia, and that on my previous two times on I'd made it pretty clear how poor I thought Shepherd was I felt there was nothing new I could add. I told I just couldn't make the time slot she was after, and she said okay and off she went.

Edited by Hatful Of Hollow

Might explain the lack of activity in the transfer market and Roeder with the 'no panic buys' excuses

why?

are we hanging out for Shevchenko or something? Any new manager, the least of his worries would be any new players eager to impress

Obviously no announcement to the Stock Exchange when it opened this morning.

Doesn't open until 9:30 for the group of companies Newcastle fall under.

We are described as MQP, so we will know if we have been taken over at about 10am

When I came home from work my son had written a nore saoying that "Latanya" at Radio Newcastle had phoned and to phone her back on the number. I've been on the breakfast show twice before to comment on club finance things, so it wasn't completely out of the blue.

Latanya? :razz: Is she straight off the set off Rikki Lake or what? I can just imagine her seeing his post on N-O and going "MM-HMM! Now I KNOW you didn't just post our private conversation on the web, muthafucka!" :razz:

Sounds like bullshit to me. I don't think he's lying, but if Latanya at Radio Newcastle knows about it, you can be pretty sure that someone in the national press would have had a sniff too, but there's been nowt mentioned anywhere. I reckon he's the subject of a Tony Horne wind-up. :razz:

When I came home from work my son had written a nore saoying that "Latanya" at Radio Newcastle had phoned and to phone her back on the number. I've been on the breakfast show twice before to comment on club finance things, so it wasn't completely out of the blue.

Latanya? :razz: Is she straight off the set off Rikki Lake or what? I can just imagine her seeing his post on N-O and going "MM-HMM! Now I KNOW you didn't just post our private conversation on the web, muthafucka!" B)

:razz:

The very thought that frigging Latanya at Radio Newcastle somehow had the inside scoop on the takeover of a PLC is a bit daft tbh. I still can't get over that name though. Just take a girl's name and add La at the front to make it......exotic!

I think I might be Lascott from now on. :razz:

The very thought that frigging Latanya at Radio Newcastle somehow had the inside scoop on the takeover of a PLC is a bit daft tbh. I still can't get over that name though. Just take a girl's name and add La at the front to make it......exotic!

I think I might be Lascott from now on. :razz:

Good luck with that. :razz:

Scary that people were hanging on T27's every utterance over there this morning when he was spouting stuff that he didn't really understand from the LSE website.

"We've gone from PMQP to MQP!"

"What does that mean?"

"Erm.....something."

Scary that people were hanging on T27's every utterance over there this morning when he was spouting stuff that he didn't really understand from the LSE website.

"What does that mean?"

"Erm.....something."

I'll admit, i was hoping that it would mean something.. For some stupid reason i had a feeling that something was going to be announced. I normally don't listen to rumours, but i fell for this one :razz:

Last fucking time i'm going to believe anything until i hear it from the club website, or a statement from club officials on the news.

"What does that mean?"

"Erm.....something."

:razz:

My favourite from his was:

"Might have been they couldn't run the story they wanted without the presence of Macbeth."

No offence to this Macbeth fella, but i'm sure any takeover could go through without him on Radio Newcastle ffs. :razz: