Your faults

Toonraider

We've had our fears and talents, so now what are your faults and short-comings?

Ive took a long time to really understand myself and know my own short comings.

I am impatient and quick tempered

I take things to heart too much

Im too serious at times and should lighten up

I can become obssessed with things i really care about

Im far to pessimistic

I lack motivation and ambition.

I'm not thoughtful enough.

I'm selfish.

I'm short tempered.

I have extremely black moods.

I procrastinate.

I'm lazy.

I don't exercise enough.

I spend too much time looking at "art" pictures on the net.

apart from that I'm perfect !

I worry too much.

I'm quite vain.

Sometimes I feel I'm just too damned nice. I'm not being arrogant; a guy off my course plainly doesn't like me, I have no idea why. When the hospital teaching groups were announced in January he was in my group. Now as we're in these things for a year I thought I would make an effort with him. Six months down the line and he's still an ill mannered prick, so when uni starts again I'm going to be as hostile and insulting to the cunt as I should have been from January.

I worry too much.

I'm quite vain.

Sometimes I feel I'm just too damned nice. I'm not being arrogant; a guy off my course plainly doesn't like me, I have no idea why. When the hospital teaching groups were announced in January he was in my group. Now as we're in these things for a year I thought I would make an effort with him. Six months down the line and he's still an ill mannered prick, so when uni starts again I'm going to be as hostile and insulting to the cunt as I should have been from January.

20272[/snapback]

but why bring yourself down to his level? He obviously has the problem, you shouldnt have to change! Carry on being your nice pleasant self and just ignore the twat.

I worry too much.

I'm quite vain.

20272[/snapback]

but why bring yourself down to his level? He obviously has the problem, you shouldnt have to change! Carry on being your nice pleasant self and just ignore the twat.

20275[/snapback]

Because I can be a real bastard when I want to be and I want him to suffer. Fuck this turn the other cheek bollocks. B):

I'm shy

I lack confidence, which I know has led to some people mistaking it for arrogance

I'm pedantic

I put things off until 'later'

I'm untidy

I bite my nails

I'm too sarcastic at times

I'm cynical

I'm pessimistic

Aye, paranoid, I forgot that one.

I'm not as bad as I used to be though.

I used to be seriously bad. I could be walking down the street, and if I could hear people laughing, instantly I thought, they're laughing at me.

Aye, paranoid, I forgot that one.

I'm not as bad as I used to be though.

I used to be seriously bad. I could be walking down the street, and if I could hear people laughing, instantly I thought, they're laughing at me.

20469[/snapback]

Aye same here :D

It's embarrassing when you go up to someone and go "WHAT?" and they give you the " B) " look! :lol:

I am shy around people I don't know

I lack confidence when it comes to worrying about letting myself/others down

I can be hypocritical and overly critical

I'm pessimistic, though I don't like to get too hopeful

Paranoid, but normally it's a case of being concerned about looking "silly"

I'm often lazy and lack motivation

Erm...

I have an incredibly dry and sarcastic sense of humour, which no doubt makes me come across slightly arrogant at times. This doesn't bother me in the slightest like.

I have a low level of natural stamina, which means that if I go a week or two without a reasonable amount of exercise, it takes me about a month to get back to where I was beforehand.

I can’t stand doing mundane, boring, pointless things; to the point where I probably piss other people off at times (namely my employers). I’m also too laid back.

When someone is irritating me or boring me or something, I feel the need to tell them, rather than just pretend to be interested or whatever.

I have a habit of posting on internet messageboards at 12am, when I have to be up at 5.30am in the morning.

I am personally responsible for Newcastle United's current plight.

22282[/snapback]

:D

I'm too shy (ahhh), a pessimist, and nowhere near as assertive as I should be. I'll never make management because while I'd be a really easy going boss to work for, I'm really bad at telling people what to do.

I worry too much

I know if given it on a plate I probably would cheat on my wife (for this reason I avoid situations where this could arise) ((Mainly by not being sexy))

22281[/snapback]

This could be a whole new thread!