NUFC v Tottenham Hotspur

janu

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who thinks Milner is the long term answer to our right hand side needs their head looking at. Not good enough.

I love how Milner has to do very little to be considered "not good enough" - regardless of whather he is our future right-winger, he's played really well recently, so give him credit.

Bollocks. He is piss poor and showing it again today.

Yup he was rubbish against Man Utd. Your nan would have scored that goal with that amount of power easily.

And he was rubbish also last week against Birmingham City despite making the first goal, and being involved with pretty much everything good we did.

Thats it then. The fucker is Garrincha :unsure:

Martins is playing far too deep to be any worry to Spurs.

He's comming Deep to get the ball otherwise he won't be seeing any ball at all. Le sib and pattison have been our worst players so far both very ineffective. I'd be tempted to put o'brien on the left move pattison from LW to his propper position CM .

Fuck me Chimbonda's slapped Butt in front of the linesman . Butt rightly pushed him back. Butt's booked Ref trying to get to Chimbonda who's having a go at fans ..now its going off in the tunnel!!

Chimbonda should be sent off!!! Slapped Butt right in front of the linesman!!! Should be Red however think it'll be yellow as that's the card he's holding!

Am I right in thinking Solano's booking means he has to miss a game soon? :secret:

Correct

Wish Given could knock Berbatov out.... what a petty wanker

Again, how come the referee hasn't said a word about that?

Berbatov is a twat, how the ref hasnt picked it up or an assistant is beyond me. Given had every right to have a go at him just before half time. Steve Bennett is a twat of the highest order and hates us with a passion. How he can book Butt after a dodgy free kick is paid then not have a word to Berbatov nor Chimbonda... :unsure:

Where is my Steve Bennett 'twat' avatar...

Fighting in the tunnel now

Caused because of incompetant ref's, tbh.

Ref and linesmen are having a mare

Defoes goal offside

Ramage booked when he won the ball

Berbatov has kicked given twice in the box

Chimbonda slaps butt in the face in front of the linesman

Fucking joke!!!

quite ridiculous

Fighting in the tunnel now

Not sure how Chimbonda is not sent off there tbh. Slapped Butt in front of the linesman/4th official. Ooh-er.

Chimbonda has to get RED. The law is clear you can't make contact like that above the shoulder. The linesman was trying to tell the ref as well!!!

Defoe goal offside.

Given's reaction was class though... the two fingers went straight up as he went running after that wanker Berbie dont know if it was the two fingers or idicating "that's twice" though :unsure:

Given should have every right to clock as He's trying to to hurt SHay unlawfully. But the referee isn't doing his job.

Martins is playing far too deep to be any worry to Spurs.

He's comming Deep to get the ball otherwise he won't be seeing any ball at all. Le sib and pattison have been our worst players so far both very ineffective. I'd be tempted to put o'brien on the left move pattison from LW to his propper position CM .

Fuck me Chimbonda's slapped Butt in front of the linesman . Butt rightly pushed him back. Butt's booked Ref trying to get to Chimbonda who's having a go at fans ..now its going off in the tunnel!!

Chimbonda should be sent off!!! Slapped Butt right in front of the linesman!!! Should be Red however think it'll be yellow as that's the card he's holding!

He is shite there too.

Milner has been quite comfortably the least effective. The lad needs to learn to cross a ball if he wants to be a Premiership footballer. The spotty fucker irritates the shit out of me. Not good enough. Modern day John Cornwall.

Anyone who thinks Milner is the long term answer to our right hand side needs their head looking at. Not good enough.

I love how Milner has to do very little to be considered "not good enough" - regardless of whather he is our future right-winger, he's played really well recently, so give him credit.

Yup he was rubbish against Man Utd. Your nan would have scored that goal with that amount of power easily.

And he was rubbish also last week against Birmingham City despite making the first goal, and being involved with pretty much everything good we did.

Of course they aren't the only examples. He's had an all round very good season so far.

Lack of pace will always be a problem, but his crossing seems to be improving, and should do as he matures more. He's only 20 after all.

Of course they aren't the only examples. He's had an all round very good season so far.

Lack of pace will always be a problem, but his crossing seems to be improving, and should do as he matures more. He's only 20 after all.

Are we watching the same game? Its been appalling.