Quotes from Spurs fans (taken from thfctalk.com)

The_Guv_nor

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stevieintoon

Just received a warning on another board for trying to 'provoke' Tottenham fans. :lol:

And all I did was tell them what deluded, self-embarrasing, pathetic little folk they are.

:lol::lol:

Which board? Give them it aimaad lad.

Just received a warning on another board for trying to 'provoke' Tottenham fans. :lol:

And all I did was tell them what deluded, self-embarrasing, pathetic little folk they are.

Blaming the fans again. :lol::lol:

Hell, does absolutely everyone know about that? :lol:

Guest stevieintoon

Put the link up aimaad.

Put the link up aimaad.

to my little bust up with Gemmill and co?, no way mate :lol:

Put the link up aimaad.

Pentico-Tin-Hat.jpg

Edited by @yourservice

Here he is:

kingdawsonArdiles

Location: Ladbroke grove, Streatham common, now Elephant and castle

Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:37 pm Post subject: Re:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

indi wrote:

2-3 butt

noooooooooooooo

IS THIS REAL?

:lol:

Elephant and castle is one of the worst places in london, fucking horrible place. rather him than me

Put the link up aimaad.

Pentico-Tin-Hat.jpg

40988675presser300gy0.jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzzz...get over it, daft lad.

I have, I got over it within minutes actually.

But somebody brings it back about every thread. I think there are at least 4 threads around of the last two days in which Ive been reminded of the incident :lol:

But somebody brings it back about every thread. I think there are at least 4 threads around of the last two days in which Ive been reminded of the incident :lol:

In the vain hope that you'll stop posting your usual drivel.

Its actually uncanny with Spurs fans. There's a couple of the little buggers living over here in DK. Sometimes come across them in the pub. What a pair of fucking little pricks. Through my many years have loads of good crack with followers of other clubs, even the mackems. But spurs fans are unreal they constantly regard themselves as the superior race and look down on all others. You simply cannot have a reasoned dicussion with them, their opinion is simply, spurs are great, everything to do with spurs is untouchable, everthing else is shit. They are above all THE biggest bunch of wankers around.

Its actually uncanny with Spurs fans. There's a couple of the little buggers living over here in DK. Sometimes come across them in the pub. What a pair of fucking little pricks. Through my many years have loads of good crack with followers of other clubs, even the mackems. But spurs fans are unreal they constantly regard themselves as the superior race and look down on all others. You simply cannot have a reasoned dicussion with them, their opinion is simply, spurs are great, everything to do with spurs is untouchable, everthing else is shit. They are above all THE biggest bunch of wankers around.

Everton fans give them a run for their money like.

In the vain hope that you'll stop posting your usual drivel.

I enjoy the attention.

The American Toon fans had thier match thread as 'Mags Vs Delusions of Grandeur FC'

Seems spurs fans are just as twattish 3000 mile away :lol:

I work with a Spurs fan here in Canada. He has no real connection to the club and yet he has developed the spurs mentality. It is uncanny really... and perhaps a bit frightening.

I just keep reminding him "they're just a small club in London" and Arsenal's bitch.

it makes me laugh how he is Englands no1..... if only Shay was English!! saying that, if harper got first team football every week i have no doubt he would be the No1

Not this again......

See, this is what happens when you let the mongs from NO over here. Total bollocks of the highest order,

how do you know i'm from NO if you're not a member yourself? does it mean you are a different breed of fan if you post on NO? you f*cking muppet?!

one reason why he wouldnt be first choice?

he has done a good job for us when shay has been injured and thats without regular first team football, Robinson isnt exactly top draw is he!!!

it makes me laugh how he is Englands no1..... if only Shay was English!! saying that, if harper got first team football every week i have no doubt he would be the No1

Not this again......

See, this is what happens when you let the mongs from NO over here. Total bollocks of the highest order,

how do you know i'm from NO if you're not a member yourself? does it mean you are a different breed of fan if you post on NO? you f*cking muppet?!

he has done a good job for us when shay has been injured and thats without regular first team football, Robinson isnt exactly top draw is he!!!

You reckon?

Not this again......

You reckon?

aye,

fair enough you might not think he is mint, but are you suggesting he isnt 'good'?