Quotes from Spurs fans (taken from thfctalk.com)

The_Guv_nor

Nuttyhotspurs-

we should be hammering them on the wings though nobed solano at right back and a youth player at left back and 2 shite centre halfs. we have to win this - quoted after the first half.

Highlander-

Nicky Butt is a weak link and our passport back into the lead- quoted about 10 mins before nicky butt scored!

hastingsyid-

All them geordies are dirty cunts- quoted in injury time!

very glad nicky butt scored. so many clueless spurs fans, they were all slagging him off on their forum.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate Spurs and their fans more than any other team (Yes, probably even Sunderland) so this victory was sweet :unsure: Some brilliant posts on Glory-Glory.net.

They're fucking crying like bairns over Huntington's tackle on Lennon only getting a yellow whereas they've said nowt about Chimbonda raising his hands to Butt.

But that was one of the most cynical and dirtiest fouls ive seen for years in the premiership...

You see fouls like that every week! Talk about complete and utter fucking numpties.

Edited by Ted Maul

Here's a gem from Soccerpulse...

i couldn't see Defoe's goal because i was at the other end of the stadium. and i think Chimbonda's slap must have been outside the tunnel because i didn't see that eaither, in fact its the first i've heard of it.

ok so if what you are saying about Chimbonda is true, the he deserved to be sent off. but Given's time waisting and persistant arguing deserved two yellow cards and Huntigton's tackle on Lennon was disgraceful and should have been a sraight red.

I know a spurs fan who was at the game today. He reckons we were lucky. I said to him, "Bollocks. You ran the game up to the 70th minute and didn't put the chances away" I enjoyed seeing anothe team do that for a change. Then I told him thier first goal was offside, which he admitted to, but then tried to counter argue that with Hunty's goal going in off Robinson's foot. :unsure:

Last time I checked deflection wasn't an obvious breaking of the rules...

I know a spurs fan who was at the game today. He reckons we were lucky. I said to him, "Bollocks. You ran the game up to the 70th minute and didn't put the chances away" I enjoyed seeing anothe team do that for a change. Then I told him thier first goal was offside, which he admitted to, but then tried to counter argue that with Hunty's goal going in off Robinson's foot. :unsure:

Last time I checked deflection wasn't an obvious breaking of the rules...

to be fair, huntingdon done exactly the right thing, blasted it along the goal line where the ball could go anywhere, wouldnt have asked him to do anything else.

you could say they got lucky with both there goals, an obvious off side for the first and a mis kick for the second.

Guest stevieintoon

I hate Spurs and their fans more than any other team (Yes, probably even Sunderland) so this victory was sweet :unsure: Some brilliant posts on Glory-Glory.net.

They're fucking crying like bairns over Huntington's tackle on Lennon only getting a yellow whereas they've said nowt about Chimbonda raising his hands to Butt.

But that was one of the most cynical and dirtiest fouls ive seen for years in the premiership...

You see fouls like that every week! Talk about complete and utter fucking numpties.

How can you hate Spurs fans more than fuckin Sunderland fans. Fuckin hell. Spurs fans are wanks, but irrelevant wanks. Without sopunding like NE5 and the auburn accountants of the board, many, many KBJ's on here. Fuckin hate Spurs fans more than Sunderland. Fuckin work there for one week.

Granted Spurs fans are as annoying as dippers, but get a fuckin grip 4fs

How can you hate Spurs fans more than fuckin Sunderland fans. Fuckin hell. Spurs fans are wanks, but irrelevant wanks. Without sopunding like NE5 and the auburn accountants of the board, many, many KBJ's on here. Fuckin hate Spurs fans more than Sunderland. Fuckin work there for one week.

i hate Sunderland far more, but as they are not in the same league i tend to point my anger towards spurs and the scousers, hate them both on an equal level

What riles them cockney shit for brains' is that they are 3rd best team in their home town but they will always be better than Sundeland ffs.

His shot was going in anyway.

Exactly, Robinson's cat-like reactions weren't quite good enough.

I really didn't think Butt would score from that angle, but fatty alleyed my fears. :unsure:

it makes me laugh how he is Englands no1..... if only Shay was English!! saying that, if harper got first team football every week i have no doubt he would be the No1

He's the worst goalie England have had since...erm...David James. :unsure:

to be fair to james he is playing pretty well for pompey like.... i'me not suggesting he replaces Robinson, just giving him credit where credit is due.

to be fair to james he is playing pretty well for pompey like.... i'me not suggesting he replaces Robinson, just giving him credit where credit is due.

Very true.

Very true.

I suppose that is true. But he's still prone to dropping the odd Bramble-esque bollock.

I hate Spurs and their fans more than any other team (Yes, probably even Sunderland) so this victory was sweet :secret: Some brilliant posts on Glory-Glory.net.

:unsure: God, you're a wanker.

I've grown up with Sunderland fans all my life mate, I go to Uni in Sunderland and some Mackem's will even try to claim I live there. Yes, I hate Sunderland the football club and there are quite a few of there fans who I take an immense dislike to an'aal however, for every Sunderland fan I know who is a twat I know several more who aren't and who I can banter with. Face it shitlips, long gone are the days you'd get chased down the street by a bunch of skinheads in Dr. Martin's, rivalry is much more good natured now. I still want Sunderland to lose every game and drop down the leagues like a fucking stone but their fans don't rile me half as much as Spurs fans do.

Without exception, every Spurs fan I have talked to has this Big Club complex just because Villa and Ossie help win them a few tinpots years ago. I'd call them Mackem's of the south but that would be being too kind.

Very true.

I suppose that is true. But he's still prone to dropping the odd Bramble-esque bollock.

Definately, but look at robinsons howler aka The air shot, along with countless other f*ck ups. To me robinson is caught out of position to much e.g coming way off his line when he should be near the line etc