If only...

smoggeordie

Fulham (H)

Everton (H)

Sheff U (H)

Smogs (A)

Charlton (H)

Bolton (H)

Win even half of those so called "winnable" fixtures and we'd have been right in the hunt for a CL place.

There's always next season :lol:

These two were particularly poor.

Fulham (H)

Everton (H)

Sheff U (H)

Smogs (A)

Charlton (H)

Bolton (H)

Win even half of those so called "winnable" fixtures and we'd have been right in the hunt for a CL place.

There's always next season :lol:

These two were particularly poor.

I'd say Fulham and Bolton were just as bad, if not worse. Tossing the lead away so easily at home was appalling.

Good sides dont get results like we did against most of that lot. We need a right winger, 2 fullbacks, 2 centre halves, at least one centre forward. Squad is too thin and the quality within it is generally poor.

Good sides dont get results like we did against most of that lot. We need a right winger, 2 fullbacks, 2 centre halves, at least one centre forward. Squad is too thin and the quality within it is generally poor.

Given Harper Krul Srnicek

Solano Carr Taylor Ramage Moore Huntington Edgar Babayaro Bernard

Milner Dyer Butt Emre Parker N'Zogbia Duff Pattison AOB

Owen Martins Sibierski Ameobi

26 players, not the smallest squad around tbh.

I don't believe we need a new right winger. CB and full back are the main priority.

I don't believe we need a new right winger. CB and full back are the main priority.

Carr, Ramage, Bernard, Babayaro, Moore, Bramble, Milner Pattison, Edgar, Huntington, AOB, Sibierski shouldnt get near our first team. Not good enough (in many cases never will be). Youre right about CB and full back positions but the others arent strong.

I don't know like. The defeat to Sheff United really give us a kick up the arse, and I reckon it scared our players into some decent performances.

Agreed. Think it gave the whole club a kick up the arse, including the scenes after the match too.

Next 6 games should give us:

West Ham (h) 3

Villa (h) 3

Fulham (a) 1

Liverpool (h) 1

Wigan (a) 1

Boro (h) 3

=

Min 12 p

=

41 points (total) from 29 games

Last year 4th (Arsenal) finished with 67 points :lol:

Why did you make the Arsenal reference? Or do you honestly believe we'll win the last 9 league games in a row to better that. :lol:

Hehe, nah, not really :lol:

But with Owen back in March and the Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal, Bolton and Tottenham away games played, I think we'll get enough points to secure a top 6 finish...

Edited by janu

Doesn't look bad at all tbh.

Last 15 games:

West Ham (h)

Aston Villa (h)

Fulham (a)

Liverpool (h)

Wigan (a)

Middlesbrough (h)

Charlton (a)

Manchester City (h)

Sheffield Utd (a)

Arsenal (h)

Portsmouth (a)

Chelsea (h)

Reading (a)

Blackburn (h)

Watford (a)

:lol:

Just as well you're not on N-O, Janu. You'd be given a 15-week suspension for that. :lol:

Whooo, they're not allowed to post fixtures on N/O??? :lol: But it's allright here, right? :lol:

Just as well you're not on N-O, Janu. You'd be given a 15-week suspension for that. :lol:

Whooo, they're not allowed to post fixtures on N/O??? :lol: But it's allright here, right? :lol:

No it isn't I don't think. Could you take them off before we get sued mate! Ta.

West Ham (h)-3

Aston Villa (h)-3

Fulham (a)-1

Liverpool (h)-1

Wigan (a)-1

Middlesbrough (h)-3

Charlton (a)-3

Manchester City (h)-3

Sheffield Utd (a)-1

Arsenal (h)-1

Portsmouth (a)-0

Chelsea (h) -0

Reading (a) -1

Blackburn (h) -3

Watford (a)-1

25+29=54

West Ham (h)-3

Aston Villa (h)-3

Fulham (a)-1

Liverpool (h)-1

Wigan (a)-1

Middlesbrough (h)-3

Charlton (a)-3

Manchester City (h)-3

Sheffield Utd (a)-1

Arsenal (h)-1

Portsmouth (a)-0

Chelsea (h) -0

Reading (a) -1

Blackburn (h) -3

Watford (a)-1

25+29=54

Draws against Wigan, Sheffield, and Watford? I know they're away games, but ffs, we'd better take all 9 points from those 3...

But with Owen back in March and the Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal, Bolton and Tottenham away games played, I think we'll get enough points to secure a top 6 finish...

Sorry but Owen will not be back in March and you are deluding yourself if you think otherwise.

If we are luck he will be back for next season with a good pre-season under his belt but odds on he'll be looking at playing elsewhere if we finish outside the European places.

Sorry but Owen will not be back in March and you are deluding yourself if you think otherwise.

If we are luck he will be back for next season with a good pre-season under his belt but odds on he'll be looking at playing elsewhere if we finish outside the European places.

Not according to Richard Steadman. On what basis are you making that judgement, as all his medical experts have said march?

I don't think Owen will be going anywhere in the summer tbh. It's canny shit though that he's already spent half of his 4 year contract injured. :lol: Not that I'm one of these idiots that hates the bloke for being injured.

Not according to Richard Steadman. On what basis are you making that judgement, as all his medical experts have said march?

He'd be back even sooner if he'd had it done in Bradford. FACTADOODLEDOO.

Carr, Ramage, Bernard, Babayaro, Moore, Bramble, Milner Pattison, Edgar, Huntington, AOB, Sibierski shouldnt get near our first team. Not good enough (in many cases never will be). Youre right about CB and full back positions but the others arent strong.

Agree with Smoggeordie, thats a pretty decent squad we just have to get rid of Shambles, car and Luque and add a quality LB and possibly a squad player striker.

Once we get injuries out of the way we'll line up:

Given

Nobby Tayor Ramage Hunty/Edgar

Dyer Parker Emre Duff/Zoggy

Owen Martins

Subs

Harper/Krul

Edgar

Butt

Milner

Shola/Le Sib

we are not bleeding Chelski you know! Thats is a quality team/squad, wholesale changes would put us back to square one, we should build with what we have and make the odd quality addition when the right players are availiable. Don't know how you dislike our young defenders so much as they look very promising to me and i'm quite excited about ther prospects, gutted to learn Shambles is going to get a new contract though.