Cooking

Gemmill

6 hours ago, adios said:

I'd like to know how his tiny mind works.  How does he make the leap from tomatos to potatos?

I have an image of thumbhead sitting there singing to himself "you thay thomathos, I thay pothathos".

The depressing alternative is that he's actually just been scanning posts for the last four hours. 

Don't bring KCG into this

• 3 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Is he from Boldon?:D

Had a lovely lad in the car from Hedworth today who is also a rope dangler, currently working on the new Sunderland bridge. Guessing it’s probably a small community I considered moving the small talk onto your good self, however, “do you know monkeys Fist”, didn’t seem to be a sensible way forward :lol:

If only I hadn’t deleted that email from you.

I even considered going down the descriptive route of “looks like that bloke who does the home improvement shows on TV” but again thought better of it.

• 2 months later...
3 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

We had the fast food version on the Fish's stag do, even. (Did you know he's got a lass?) Some of the drinkers were quietly broken by then so comfort food was required. (The Fish is married, by the way.)

The Stodge was welcome, but I don't really remember if it tasted nice or not.

10 minutes ago, The Fish said:

The Stodge was welcome, but I don't really remember if it tasted nice or not.

It was alreet. Would have again; wouldn't queue out of the door for it like the population of York seems happy to do on a Friday night. The entire tub of crackling on the side was a handy bonus. Posh version above looks properly nice mind, and I don't care how much of an appalling gentrifier that makes me. :D

• Haha 1

All inclusive hotels in St Lucia and Barbados. A fortnight of doing fuck all. We did go whale watching one day. That aside, we spent the entire time by the pool, drinking and eating and relaxing. 

Read a few books, got sunburn, got drunk. :good: Think it was the first and last time both of us were actually relaxed for 2 and a bit years.

Even spotted another Newcastle fan. Was under strict instructions not to go over and demand to know his thoughts on Mitrovic. Apparently that would be "weird" and "presumptuous".

Dj-fbhHX0AUSoCH.jpg