Cooking

Gemmill

This thread is full of gold tbf. Just click to a random page, you'll end up with things like this:

On 09/02/2016 at 21:54, catmag said:

one of the kids at his school will only eat pancakes with gravy on.

:D

(...is it wrong that I quite want to try that tonight?)

• Haha 1

On 2/9/2016 at 11:52, Gemmill said:

To be fair, it's all nice stuff, and you end up cooking a variety of things that you wouldn't normally have, but it's not sustainable long term, or at least it wasn't for me. Nice for a while though.

ok, so he didn't slaughter me as much as Renton and Alex, but definitely critical

5 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

“Didn’t have any toast, so I used Roast Beef, Yorkshire Puddings, and broccoli instead.”

:CT:

Honestly it was class, haven't had any horseradish since last week and fancied some so improvised. That improvisation paid off.

3 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

ok, so he didn't slaughter me as much as Renton and Alex, but definitely critical

Bitch, I had already tried Riverford Organics at the time I was responding to you there. I'm a fucking trailblazer with this kind of thing. 

3 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

I might be wrong but didn’t you claim you didn’t have time to write a meal planner but did have time to cook a meal from scratch almost every night? Given the former takes less than 10 minutes that’s a lack of imagination, not a lack of time :P

Edited by Alex

38 minutes ago, Alex said:

I might be wrong but didn’t you claim you didn’t have time to write a meal planner but did have time to cook a meal from scratch almost every night? Given the former takes less than 10 minutes that’s a lack of imagination, not a lack of time :P

I liked it at first because it cut waste and was super convenient. I only stuck with it for a few orders. I like to choose and cool what I eat depending on how I feel, not because the food box is telling me. I just get a standard organic box of mixed veg delivered these days 

• 4 weeks later...
On 05/05/2014 at 20:53, Christmas Tree said:

My superb baked potato tonight.

ge9a9abe.jpg

Going back through this thread always cheers me up no matter how bad things are going in the real world. Look at this, man. A photo of a baked potato like we don't know what one is. :lol:

• Haha 5

On 7/31/2014 at 18:48, Christmas Tree said:

Not much cooking tonight but I'd just thought I'd mention this new birds eye inspiration range. Lovely pollock fillets in various herbs / spices.

Very tasty.

yze7yjy2.jpg

:lol:

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

On 25/02/2011 at 13:02, Christmas Tree said:

Lunch

Plate of iceberg lettuce drizzled over with extra virgin olive oil and freshly squeezed lemon. Few chunks of cucumber on the side and a nice portion of tuna mixed with a little mayo on the top.

Bloody yummy.

Really getting a taste for this Jamie Oliver oil drizzling thing.

Tuna mayo with water/lettuce. :lol:

• Haha 1