Cooking

Gemmill

Anyone got a good Pizza Dough recipe?  Tried making one last night using Jamie Olivers and ended up going to the shop and buying a Pizza. 

It was probably more the technique like.  After I proved it, I was trying to stretch it and it just kept springing back*

*gwan Fist, get the cock joke out of the way :lol:

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Anyone got a good Pizza Dough recipe?  Tried making one last night using Jamie Olivers and ended up going to the shop and buying a Pizza. 

It was probably more the technique like.  After I proved it, I was trying to stretch it and it just kept springing back*

I could never get pizza dough right, always ended up more like short crust, and ended up giving up completely. Although I have used half a stottie cake before with surprisingly good results. 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

083E219F-570C-49FC-ABA0-15AF9E73BAA6.jpeg

• Like 1

I used Delia Smith’s a whole back and that was good. I honestly don’t think it’s worth the effort as long as there’s a decent proper Italiano pizza takeaway nearby though