Cooking

Gemmill

3 hours ago, The Fish said:

The fucking arrogance to think that your inability to stick to a normal input/output is the norm.

I know more people who do some form of exercise than don't. I know more people who think about what the eat, than don't. I know more people who openly take the piss out of fad diets, than take part in them. In fact the only people who lurch from one lunatic idea to the next, are fatties. And the reason they do that is because they honestly believe there's a quick fix out there that's easier than just eating in moderation and exercising a bit.

Everyone, and I do mean everyone, should know by now that the absolute, cast iron guaranteed way to healthily lose weight is to burn off more than you take in. So even if it is the national norm, you've been on here long enough, with enough people who consider what they input/ouput, that you should have fucking learned by now.

I hate the way you think.

My arrogance :lol: 

I only asked a question about mascarpone. :lol: 

• Haha 6

On 13/05/2022 at 19:33, Christmas Tree said:

My arrogance :lol: 

I only asked a question about mascarpone. :lol: 

'only'

13 hours ago, Isegrim said:

This thread is equal to the Gazza one. Whenever I see that someone has posted in it, I fear that some more food has died a horrible death.

I just pray for a match thread

6 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Assuming those are normal sized chicken teats on the box, how are you going to get 6litres of sauce on there? 

:lol: That was a desperate one off. Chicken breasts marinated in a tandoori rub last night. 10 minutes and wonderful.

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I've got a Ninja foodi. A full roasted chicken in 35 minutes is simply incredible. 

Aye, the foodi is brilliant. I even roasted a whole duck in it in a similar time frame.

Brilliant for pressure cooking as well, which is a bit of a forgotten method for the last couple of generations.

What was wrong with the George Foreman? (Guaranteed he’s got one collecting dust in the same cupboard as the nutri-bullet and soda-stream)

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

What was wrong with the George Foreman? (Guaranteed he’s got one collecting dust in the same cupboard as the nutri-bullet and soda-stream)

:lol: 

Had a George foreman years ago but it was such a pain to clean that it put you off using it. With the ninja, not only does it collect the fat, you can also pop the grill in the dishwasher.

Also have the Ninja food processor which has a nutri bullet attachment so no need for one of them.

Reluctantly had a soda stream in the 80’s, used several times then binned.

Edited by Christmas Tree

• 4 months later...

:lol:
She could’ve sold them in ‘speciality’ shops. 

The ones at the front were the first batch- bit heavy on rice and short on filling, the prawn ones at the back were next, a bit better, then had a bash at sesame rolls in the middle.