Cooking

Gemmill

Bianca, if you do try the spinach risotto anytime and its good, please give me the recipe, i like the sound of that, being very partial to spinach.

You can have the recipe anyway if you like, ASSRaider. :lol: Will pass it on later.

Bianca, if you do try the spinach risotto anytime and its good, please give me the recipe, i like the sound of that, being very partial to spinach.

You can have the recipe anyway if you like, ASSRaider. :lol: Will pass it on later.

Thank you very much and also :pmsl:

;)

I've got a dozen recipe books but can hardly ever be bothered to try anything new. The main problem is even simple recipes tend to use ingredients which are not usually in your cupboard and which you are likely only to use once if you don't like the meal that much. Should make more effort though - stir frys, curries, chilli con carne, and bolognese get boring after a while.

Incidentally, if you reallly haven't got time, M&S now do some reasonably nice fresh ready meals. I normally avoid ready meals like the plague, but these are OK (can't remember the range but they come in cardboard packaging). Might be worth having a baked potato with them though as they aren't that filling.

I've got a dozen recipe books but can hardly ever be bothered to try anything new. The main problem is even simple recipes tend to use ingredients which are not usually in your cupboard and which you are likely only to use once if you don't like the meal that much. Should make more effort though - stir frys, curries, chilli con carne, and bolognese get boring after a while.

Incidentally, if you reallly haven't got time, M&S now do some reasonably nice fresh ready meals. I normally avoid ready meals like the plague, but these are OK (can't remember the range but they come in cardboard packaging). Might be worth having a baked potato with them though as they aren't that filling.

Gastropub?

Gastropub?

Naah, it's next to themand comes under a healthy banner. Veggie food is particularly good.

Gastropub?

Naah, it's next to themand comes under a healthy banner. Veggie food is particularly good.

It is aye and has been for ages. Middle-class-tastic tbh.

I'm nil by mouth because I'm having an operation at 12.30. Fuckers.

aw thats miserable. Hope your op goes ok.

I felt like I barely needed an anaesthetic as I was about to pass out from the hunger. :angry:

Everything went ok, cheers.

I felt like I barely needed an anaesthetic as I was about to pass out from the hunger. :angry:

Hows your new minge ? ;)

Hows your new minge ? ;)

Your mam is very accomodating, thank you. :P