Cooking

Gemmill

Whoa, bit of metal detecting humour for you all there. :lol:

Can you imagine a metal detecting forum? It has to be 80% paedos, surely.

[emoji1]

From all sorts of backgrounds and ages. Lots of camouflage which I don't quite understand. :lol:

I did by a 2nd hand camo jacket off eBay to try and fit in but was too embarrassed to walk out the house with it on.

Whoa, bit of metal detecting humour for you all there. :lol:

Can you imagine a metal detecting forum? It has to be 80% paedos, surely.

[emoji1]

From all sorts of backgrounds and ages. Lots of camouflage which I don't quite understand. :lol:

I did by a 2nd hand camo jacket off eBay to try and fit in but was too embarrassed to walk out the house with it on.

:lol: :lol:

Lad at work is into this. Canny bloke but a fucking fruit lube, a bird watcher, tight as a ducks arse, (he hangs out at supermarkets at certain times when he knows the discounted stuff comes out and detests the 'fucking asylum seekers and gypsies' who try to get in front of him for the bargains), he was a closet Nazi in his younger days and ALWAYS wears a camouflage jacket.

:lol: :lol:

Lad at work is into this. Canny bloke but a fucking fruit lube, a bird watcher, tight as a ducks arse, (he hangs out at supermarkets at certain times when he knows the discounted stuff comes out and detests the 'fucking asylum seekers and gypsies' who try to get in front of him for the bargains), he was a closet Nazi in his younger days and ALWAYS wears a camouflage jacket.

:lol: That is exactly the kind of person I picture out metal detecting.

He

:lol: That is exactly the kind of person I picture out metal detecting.

He's always fucked on a late shift as he goes out after work, (in the early hours), to look for some loot with his metal detector stuff, bumps into others doing the same all trying to find a hoard. :lol: They ALL know of areas where things have been found and don't like too much competition. :lol:

On the subject of camouflage jackets I find it funny that neither myself or any of my old friends from the army ever wear camouflage and the people that do seem to be desperate to look like squaddies.

Maybe they do and you just don't see them?

To be that good you don't just wear camouflage you become camouflage.

Oh I get it, in the same way Radar doesn't sit on a sofa, he becomes the sofa?