Cooking

Gemmill

Listen M&S frozen meals boy, most good Bolognese recipes have chilli in!

I like hot stuff but I'd only add a few chili flakes for a tiny bit of heat. It's not meant to be hot and spicy.

I like hot stuff but I'd only add a few chili flakes for a tiny bit of heat. It's not meant to be hot and spicy.

Remember he's only just discovered what those flakey things are, it's no wonder he's keen to use them liberally.

Remember he's only just discovered what those flakey things are, it's no wonder he's keen to use them liberally.

One of my best discoveries from here (gemmill) unlike his recommendation for a garlic press which worked well at first but now tends to leave 70% of the garlic in the press.

Or quickly knock up some tortillas and have burritos instead.

Is the right answer. Then if one of the kids is finding it too hot, they can add a little sour cream or guacamole. Easy.

You don't put chilli in Bolognese, jesus christ!

This. Making it right now. I don't know much about cooking, but I would have thought with herbs like basil and oregano, putting chilli on would just overpower everything.

I love spicy food, but I've never considered putting chilli in Spag Bol. Must be a pommy thing. ;)

By the way, loving the culinary advice for the bloke who thinks a head of lettuce and a quarter of a tomato constitutes a Greek salad.

:lol:

"So I found this bit of scrap metal today. The boys think it's nowt but I'm convinced it's a Roman..."

"Lovely chili, I mean Spag Bol dear."

"Thanks pet... belch. Anyone for thirds?"