Cooking

Gemmill

Well this page has been a disappointment, pizza (which is basically always shit) aka glorified cheese on toast (and not as nice) and then fish - hate the stuff, all tastes the same just varying strength of horrible flavour.

the Pollock line was funny though (aka Saithe or Coalie)

8 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Glorified Cheese on toast

Gemmill's face right now looking at TP's post as though an invisible demon is wafting a particularly rancid turd under his nose. :D

• Haha 3

34 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

You must be buying those ones that come in a sleeve of 10 in the freezer aisle.

Don’t buy them, was fed glorified cheese on toast in Chicago in a proper off the beaten track Italian place, distinctly average. (reputedly a mob place, so kept my opinions to myself) pasta was good mind. 

Only pineapple can make a pizza moderately palatable oh! and salad cream for dipping.

• Confused 2
  • Jaysus... 1

57 minutes ago, strawb said:

That’s an astoundingly bad take 

It’s not a take, it’s the truth

what is a pizza base ? Bread 

what is ALWAYS on a Pizza ? Cheese

Ergo - Cheese on toast

4 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Only pineapple can make a pizza moderately palatable oh! and salad cream for dipping.

Just when it looked like you couldn’t get any more wrong...

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Don’t buy them, was fed glorified cheese on toast in Chicago in a proper off the beaten track Italian place, distinctly average. (reputedly a mob place, so kept my opinions to myself) pasta was good mind. 

Chicago deep pan stuff is shit. Basically if you're eating pizza where you could mistake the base for toast, you're not eating pizza. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Chicago deep pan stuff is shit. Basically if you're eating pizza where you could mistake the base for toast, you're not eating pizza. 

Wasn’t deep pan, tried that as well elsewhere, all shite. Snack of last resort

it’s bread, it’s cooked, it’s toast

1 hour ago, Toonpack said:

:lol: outrageous. Mind, wasn’t it you that said they drink single malt with Diet Pepsi? ;) 

Aye. Malnati’s was ages ago though. Think it was fairly short-lived but it was early 80s. Nailed on UM a regular patron of Keegan’s Hot Dogs btw