Cooking

Gemmill

Made Proper Blokes' Sausage Fusili last night. Was alreet. The name's a bit cheese-tastic though but blame Oliver for that. :lol:

The apostrophe follows the s, implying you had male company last night.

All you "proper blokes" munching away on your sausages. ;)

Made Proper Blokes' Sausage Fusili last night. Was alreet. The name's a bit cheese-tastic though but blame Oliver for that. :panic:

Implying it's Sausage Fusili for Proper Blokes (plural) mong boy. :lol:

Did you not see Stevie saying you were born and raised in the NW in his drunken stupour last night btw? :lol:

Made Proper Blokes' Sausage Fusili last night. Was alreet. The name's a bit cheese-tastic though but blame Oliver for that. :panic:

Did you not see Stevie saying you were born and raised in the NW in his drunken stupour last night btw? :lol:

No, that's news to me, did I go to Eton as well? Where's this, on footy or GC?

Made Proper Blokes' Sausage Fusili last night. Was alreet. The name's a bit cheese-tastic though but blame Oliver for that. :lol:

Gordon Ramsay wannabe puts boot in on Jamie Oliver wannabe

Better off doing something like the GI Diet tbh - basically just healthy eating without any gimmicks. Or South Beach - no carbs for a fortnight then you re-introduce them when the cravings have gone. Atkins is surely only sustainable short term.

Renton secretly quite chuffed, there.

All you "proper blokes" munching away on your sausages. :lol:

Implying it's Sausage Fusili for Proper Blokes (plural) mong boy. :panic:

Think it's in the "TICKETS" thread. Says you make one good point a month, which is fair comment though. ;)

Better off doing something like the GI Diet tbh - basically just healthy eating without any gimmicks. Or South Beach - no carbs for a fortnight then you re-introduce them when the cravings have gone. Atkins is surely only sustainable short term.

Don't know like, my boss lost several stone on it and has kept it off for 3 years.

I love bread, pasta, and potatoes though.

Renton paying his boss compliments on his figure, there the scouse lickspittle.

;)

Read the TICKETS thread, and have to say I'm a bit disappointed. Might have been better before his edit mind.

Just eat healthily (in the main) and do some exercise tbh.

Sounds simple but thats why everyone who is fat is actually fat tbh. Don't tell them that though, they'll look at you like you've just wiped your arse on their last chocolate eclair.

My solids diet is sensible and varied. I know for me it's the pints, combined with the fact that I could do more CV exercise. At least i admit it though.

Well I've basically lived on Pasta, beans & egg on toast and lager for 5 or 6 years and I'm now like a 7 foot beaffren (spelling?). I know nowt about nutrition but got told off a gym frequenting mate it was carbohydrates that were giving me the fat belly. So it's steak, apples and G&T's all the way from now on.

I walk at least a couple of miles every day and go for a run 2 or 3 times a week. It won't shift the gut though. I tried 100 sit ups a night too, to no avail.

Sit ups won't shift your gut, in fact it'll probably make it look worse as they develop the muscles beneath the fat layer pushing the gut out further enabling you to do a marvelous pregnent impression when tensed. Crunches and cardio are the way forward.

Well I've basically lived on Pasta, beans & egg on toast and lager for 5 or 6 years and I'm now like a 7 foot beaffren (spelling?). I know nowt about nutrition but got told off a gym frequenting mate it was carbohydrates that were giving me the fat belly. So it's steak, apples and G&T's all the way from now on.

I walk at least a couple of miles every day and go for a run 2 or 3 times a week. It won't shift the gut though. I tried 100 sit ups a night too, to no avail.

running's a waste of time. you should go on a calory controlled diet and do core stability exercises to maintain lean muscle mass.

you can burn off all the calories you need to by doing resistance training - no need to spend hours pounding the treadmill. it's probably the most inefficient and time consuming way of losing weight.

back on topic, i love to cook. curry, pasta, salads, mexican middle eastern, south east asian. i'll have a crack at anything tbh...as long as there's room for plenty of chilis.

the only type of food i'm not crazy about is traditional english.

Sit ups won't shift your gut, in fact it'll probably make it look worse as they develop the muscles beneath the fat layer pushing the gut out further enabling you to do a marvelous pregnent impression when tensed. Crunches and cardio are the way forward.

;)

That's how I entertain the troops in the pub. It inspires wide eyed awe from everyone in the vicinity.

Sorry for being daft here, but what exactly is a "crunch". I thought it was a chocolate bar.

;)

That's how I entertain the troops in the pub. It inspires wide eyed awe from everyone in the vicinity.

Sorry for being daft here, but what exactly is a "crunch". I thought it was a chocolate bar.

Hmm, I think we can see the problem. :lol:

That thing I made last night had chillis in like. Had to crush them in a pestle and mortar :lol: with fennel seeds (wtf are they?!). Felt a right cock in Tesco having to ask the woman where I would find fennel seeds and dried red chillis and a pestle and mortar. May as well have asked her to cook it for me tbh. ;)

Btw, if you want to get pissed, but ease off the calories for while, vodka and diet coke is probably the way to do it. I'm not a fan myself but it's low in calories.

That thing I made last night had chillis in like. Had to crush them in a pestle and mortar :lol: with fennel seeds (wtf are they?!). Felt a right cock in Tesco having to ask the woman where I would find fennel seeds and dried red chillis and a pestle and mortar. May as well have asked her to cook it for me tbh. ;)

Basic ingredients tbh. I never use my pestle and mortar mind. And which is which?