Cooking

Gemmill

It's a grain, CT ;)

Have you got spycams in my house? :lol:

Glanced quickly at google and it said something about goose feet :lol: I was thinking....You Minger!

Aye, its a special widescreen one ;)

Edited by Monkeys Fist

Speaking of chillis - i'm quite keen to buy one of these really hot chilli sauces to give mine an added kick and to do spicy chicken wings too.

Anyone have any recommendations?

Will hoy you a link up when I get back in the house Brock.

Aye, I appreciate its not the authentic stuff but it looks quite tasty and is currently simmering away in my slow cooker. Yum Yum.

Irish stew was a big hit.

Only difference to the recipe was using proper lean lamb rather than the scrag stuff it talks about.

• 4 weeks later...

Speaking of chillis - i'm quite keen to buy one of these really hot chilli sauces to give mine an added kick and to do spicy chicken wings too.

Anyone have any recommendations?

Burning Desire is really nice, http://www.chillipepperpete.com/products/Burning_Desire_Foods/Burning_Desire_Hot_Sauce.html

Had a wonderful Burmese Duck Leg curry not so long back. I remember it well because I scolded my hand cooking the duck, splash of olive oil...

If anyone likes a really nice French Dressing with a bit of a kick, can I point you in the direction of Marks and Spencers low fat French Dressing.

Its new out and is the one they are using in all their in store cafes.

It is absolutely lushville.