Cheryl Cole

MrBass

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More Geordie Wiki magic...

Donna Air — one-time pop singer. Born and raised in Newcastle, likes to swallow.

Here

Can't Smooth clarify this?

If my memory serves me correctly he only blew his beans in her hair, not her mouth

You watch like Wacky lad?

More Geordie Wiki magic...

Donna Air — one-time pop singer. Born and raised in Newcastle, likes to swallow.

Here

Can't Smooth clarify this?

If my memory serves me correctly he only blew his beans in her hair, not her mouth

You watch like Wacky lad?

He had to clean it up.

Ahh, forgotten about this thread.

Spent the last day reading a book called 'The Truth of History', which says that history isn't true unless you've been there yourself to observe it. All other history is based on inferences etc. Got a point I suppose, but god almighty its dull.

I've not read that one. Who's it by?

It sounds like a Postmodern theory of history. I can't stand it myself - very contradictory. Reading Keith Jenkins did my head in.

Its by C. Behan McCullagh. Yeh its part of postmodernism, load of shit in my opinion too. Got a lecture in an hour called 'Historical Knowing'. Christ on a bike!

Oh aye, we've had History theory modules as well - every f*cking year.

Spent the last day reading a book called 'The Truth of History', which says that history isn't true unless you've been there yourself to observe it. All other history is based on inferences etc. Got a point I suppose, but god almighty its dull.

It sounds like a Postmodern theory of history. I can't stand it myself - very contradictory. Reading Keith Jenkins did my head in.

Its by C. Behan McCullagh. Yeh its part of postmodernism, load of shit in my opinion too. Got a lecture in an hour called 'Historical Knowing'. Christ on a bike!

Just to rub salt in the wound, just had an hours seminar on the same topic. Post-modernism is absolutely ridiculous, the truth does not exist!

Just to rub salt in the wound, just had an hours seminar on the same topic. Post-modernism is absolutely ridiculous, the truth does not exist!

"I am pretty sure it's out there somewhere Scully"

Getting back to the subject of the thread - Cheryl Cole, I've finally found the connection I needed to get in with her. One of wor lasses friends from school is Cheryl's cousin! Plus the plasterer I've had in lives next to her fatha and reckons she misses the Toon and as soon as Girls Aloud split up she'll be back up here with or without Ashley!

:D:lol:

Getting back to the subject of the thread - Cheryl Cole, I've finally found the connection I needed to get in with her. One of wor lasses friends from school is Cheryl's cousin! Plus the plasterer I've had in lives next to her fatha and reckons she misses the Toon and as soon as Girls Aloud split up she'll be back up here with or without Ashley!

who's the bird in your pic? <_<

If internet rumours are to be believed Cole has got some bird named Brooke pregnant. I'm not sure Cheryl is too happy with that so you may well be in luck.