Newcastle vs Birmingham

Baggio

Get LuaLua on, if only to give him a place in our history.

That way at least one person in black & white will have a decent reason to remember this.

Edited by nufc4ever

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just pointing out a fact. I am not saying hes a top man. But you are 1 of those pricks who loves people when things are going good but hate them with the next breath

However 4 posts in and you've done well to suss the other posters out. :lol:

Le Sib is shit. Seriously

Definitely starting to look like the player I thought we'd signed isn't he.

Dick. We signed him as a midfielder and he is playing up front. You really are a cock

:lol: Fuck you, you silly wanker. If you want to tell yourself Sibierski is top man, go for it. I reside in the real world though you thick twat.

Just pointing out a fact. I am not saying hes a top man. But you are 1 of those pricks who loves people when things are going good but hate them with the next breath

As i said just pointing out a fact.

I was pleased when Sibierski turned out to not be as shit as I thought he would be. I never loved him or thought he was the answer to our problems, but was pleasantly surprised when he was playing well and scoring. I didn't expect it to last though. Those are facts.

Now wind your neck in you stupid fucking arsehole. :blush:

An other very good thing about Sunday's game, is that, for once, we DIDN'T embarrass ourselves live on national telly for all to see... Let's hope for more of that tonight.

oH dear, oh dear, oh dear :lol:

Maybe the spurs fans have a point?

Dick. We signed him as a midfielder and he is playing up front. You really are a cock

:lol: Fuck you, you silly wanker. If you want to tell yourself Sibierski is top man, go for it. I reside in the real world though you thick twat.

For the record I've always thought he was turd. Oh how I laughed when they said he is better than Shola. Anyhoo, fucking gutted at the minute and 3 of my mates are texting me taking the piss. Not happy.

Why is that? Even on today's basis he's better than Shola. Are you one of those people who laughs for no reason?

Knew it wouldn't belong before the "Shola hater" got stuck in. :blush:

For the record I've always thought he was turd. Oh how I laughed when they said he is better than Shola. Anyhoo, fucking gutted at the minute and 3 of my mates are texting me taking the piss. Not happy.

Why is that? Even on today's basis he's better than Shola.

Hes on other boards too. Same shite.Cos hes 15000+ votes he thinks hes a legend. When fact is hes a nob

We're still missing Shola tbh. As much as you hate him, it's a fact. :blush: I'd drop Sibierski for him any day.

Knew it wouldnt be long before the "shola hater" stuck is oar in. :blush:

Edited by Holden McGroin

However 4 posts in and you've done well to suss the other posters out. ;)

Hes on other boards too. Same shite.Cos hes 15000+ votes he thinks hes a legend. When fact is hes a nob

:lol: I notice you use a different name on here to the other board though cockmuncher. My legend status isn't in question btw. Much like your knobgobbler status. :blush:

15000 people voting for Gemmill? Jesus wept...

On a brighter note...at least us going out of the Cup at this stage gives us a chance to focus on winning real silverware this season. With play llike this we'll piss the Unibond Premier League.

I'm not convinced tbh

We're still missing Shola tbh. As much as you hate him, it's a fact. :blush: I'd drop Sibierski for him any day.

I'm sorry but I truly can't get my head round that... I cannot see what Shola would bring, that we so desperately need. We'd lose even more balls during builds than we already do, and Martins can win more headers than him anyway...

:lol: I notice you use a different name on here to the other board though cockmuncher. My legend status isn't in question btw. Much like your knobgobbler status. :blush:

Knobgobbler? Cockmuncher. You really are a prick

Knobgobbler? Cockmuncher. You really are a prick

:D