Newcastle vs Birmingham

Baggio

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

total rubbish imo

completely lacking in energy, ideas,effort

the team are on their last legs - i dread to think about saturday..

Tbh I rather think it was a mental problem today. They thought they would walk this game home today but got totally caught on the wrong foot with the early goal. No excuse, but in its extremity I consider this game as a fluke. I just hope that the confidence of the youngsters hasn't totally gone to pieces.

TBQH I don't think it matters who was managing us tonight, they would still have had to pick the same players.

One thing Lawrenson said early on which was spot on was that the majority (if not all) of the kids had their minds still at White Hart Lane.

We're injury ravaged and while that is no excuse in terms of the pitiful size of our squad (Shepherd/Souness largely to blame for that one), a manager can only do so much with what he has to hand.

total rubbish imo

Tbh I rather think it was a mental problem today. They thought they would walk this game home today but got totally caught on the wrong foot with the early goal. No excuse, but in its extremity I consider this game as a fluke. I just hope that the confidence of the youngsters hasn't totally gone to pieces.

How many other flukes before people start to realise that this squad of players is shit?

One thing Lawrenson said early on which was spot on was that the majority (if not all) of the kids had their minds still at White Hart Lane.

If that's true, it's scary how quickly they get their heads up in the clouds.

total rubbish imo

I think Sundays result at WHL was more a fluke...

I haven't been through the bad old days like some of you, but that is the worst Newcastle United performance I have ever seen and it'll take some beating in future.

Don't really go for the OTT abuse usually, but fuck it - I hope LeazesMag feels like the fucking thick retard he is tonight.

If that's true, it's scary how quickly they get their heads up in the clouds.

Getting told they are the next Nevilles, Beckhams, Scholes etc doesn't really help either for them not to get too cocky. But what do I know, meh...

total rubbish imo

Nah, that was luck... :lol:

total rubbish imo

That result was just a thin coat of paint on what was on the whole a shit performance for the most part.

I haven't been through the bad old days like some of you, but that is the worst Newcastle United performance I have ever seen and it'll take some beating in future.

Don't really go for the OTT abuse usually, but fuck it - I hope LeazesMag feels like the fucking thick retard he is tonight.

Whatever man, we were fucking shite. Worst performance I've ever seen but tbh, I couldn't care less about the FA Cup and at the start of the game, remember not feeling any excitement or anticipation. That's why there's no need for this 'sack Roeder' 'sack the players' shite because this was just one shite game (albeit one fucking shite one but it still IS only ONE game). The league is much more important and I hope this game can be a blessing in disguise.

Edited by XVentura