Newcastle vs Birmingham

Baggio

total rubbish imo

completely lacking in energy, ideas,effort

the team are on their last legs - i dread to think about saturday..

Tbh I rather think it was a mental problem today. They thought they would walk this game home today but got totally caught on the wrong foot with the early goal. No excuse, but in its extremity I consider this game as a fluke. I just hope that the confidence of the youngsters hasn't totally gone to pieces.

I think Sundays result at WHL was more a fluke...

That result was just a thin coat of paint on what was on the whole a shit performance for the most part.

And after the luck of winning 3-2,the result tonight has woken a lot or people up to the fact that this squad is not upto standard etc etc blah blah blah

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's not make this about Luque tbh. We didn't get humped tonight because he didn't pick Luque.

Thats not the question though is it. Whats your honest Luque hating answer :lol: I thought Pattison was crap on Sunday but didn`t think he could get worse. How wrong was i ?

Let's not make this about Luque tbh. We didn't get humped tonight because he didn't pick Luque.

Its more about the players he did pick, IE the likes of Pattison who was fucking crap on Sunday and somehow got in the starting XI today.

We couldve blamed him tbh :lol:

To make this better, West ham are close to signing Lucas Neil

Good, he's shit. Let's get Upson.

Pattison's plainly crap, but then so is Luque. Are we trying to decide who's the shittest?

:lol: I think thats what its come to. Just in general tonight. Quite a tough decision. I think Pattison just scraps it. At least Luque can play a pass or touch the ball before he falls on his arse as they both do constantly.

Pattison's plainly crap, but then so is Luque. Are we trying to decide who's the shittest?

Because it takes my mind off the shit I just watched and the absolute hiding I'm going to get at work tomorrow.

This game reminds me of the Villa 4-1 from 2 years ago but without the fisty cuffs. Fans were starting to get behind the manager at the time after an impressive run (think it was 1 defeat in 12 or something before that Villa match), then bang, reality check.

Wasn't that Fulham? :lol:

I haven't been through the bad old days like some of you, but that is the worst Newcastle United performance I have ever seen and it'll take some beating in future.

Don't really go for the OTT abuse usually, but fuck it - I hope LeazesMag feels like the fucking thick retard he is tonight.

My feelings exactly!

Because it takes my mind off the shit I just watched and the absolute hiding I'm going to get at work tomorrow.

It's a dead heat. :lol: I emailed some smoggie wanker today telling him I wished we'd drawn them in the next round so we could knock the fuckers out. ;)

It's a dead heat. :lol: I emailed some smoggie wanker today telling him I wished we'd drawn them in the next round so we could knock the fuckers out. ;)

I`m lucky i`m off work tomorrow I can stay in all day.

This game reminds me of the Villa 4-1 from 2 years ago but without the fisty cuffs. Fans were starting to get behind the manager at the time after an impressive run (think it was 1 defeat in 12 or something before that Villa match), then bang, reality check.

The Fulham 4-1 was when Crossley had a blinder, although I think the Villa match was 0-3.

Edited by Hatful Of Hollow

The Fulham 4-1 was when Crossley had a blinder, although I think the Villa match was 0-3.

That's the one. The Fulham one was just a freak result. We battered them. The Villa one is what I meant.

yeah was 0-3... Nut getting both mixed up it seems. Although it's a good living technique! Merge two bad memories into one!

Do you not think we should have bought some players or at least got a few on loan with more than 3 month experience in the PL

my theory is

Fred is waiting to sell NUFC, the fat fuker isnt going to buy anyone,he will bounce out the back door on his fat arse(cushened by his wallet) .end rant.

As for the Luque factor, what have Pattison & O'Brien done the last 3 games that Luque didn't? And Carroll looked the spitting double of him, just jogging around looking like he was closing the defenders down with minimal effort for 10 minutes. I'm now round to the fact he's been sh*t for us and will be a failure, but people who'd still sooner have Pattison, O'Brien or Carroll ahead of him want to f*cking look at themselves tbh.

Edited by Optimistic Nut