Newcastle vs Birmingham

Baggio

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd rather see O'Brien than Pattison. At least he can run (apparently).

His crossing seems pretty poor, but he's absolutely rapid.

Pattison is shit at football, slow, ugly and ginger. UNLUCKY.

:lol:

Pattison is like steven carrs ginger afterbirth, he seems to limp before he starts running.

What the fuck was ramage playing at passing that ball back out to the wing, doesn't he understand defending like that for Newcastle has never worked and never will with the players we've got, just fucking hoof it out of danger you skinny, ugly, streak of piss

I'd rather see O'Brien than Pattison. At least he can run (apparently).

His crossing seems pretty poor, but he's absolutely rapid.

Pattison is shit at football, slow, ugly and ginger. UNLUCKY.

ahahahahaaaahaa

As the commentator said, Pattison's contribution to the game is negligible, and how right he is. I can't believe Roeder started him after his last performance.

Ramage is like a cart-horse with apnia.

Milner's crosses remain atrocious.

Our passes to them are like we're on the same team.

Dyer is not stamping his mark on the game.

Huntington seems to be lost.

Too much is expected of Solano and he can't do it all himself.

When they go forward they look dangerous.

When we go forward we don't.

I've seen pub teams play better than this.

Pattison is like steven carrs ginger afterbirth, he seems to limp before he starts running.

What the fuck was ramage playing at passing that ball back out to the wing, doesn't he understand defending like that for Newcastle has never worked and never will with the players we've got, just fucking hoof it out of danger you skinny, ugly, streak of piss

Of your christmas card list I take it. :lol:

Sooner or later having no defenders catches up with you.

Martins hasn't had enough support for a home game. Sib really does try and puts himself about, but he hasn't really got much of a game really.

Nobby needs to get infront of his man on low crosses...Basic defending. Still better than Carr mind.

Matty needs to come off at half time he is giving us nothing.

Worst player out there is between Matty and Ramage.

Totally agree.

I'd rather sign a right back, and put Nobby on the wing, rather than go the next 20 games with no right back.

He can only be giving Pattison 5 minutes tops here. I would agree with not taking him off at half time cos it looks like he's singling the lad out, but if he's still on the pitch beyond 60 minutes, Roeder wants shot with horse's kakkie.

He can only be giving Pattison 5 minutes tops here. I would agree with not taking him off at half time cos it looks like he's singling the lad out, but if he's still on the pitch beyond 60 minutes, Roeder wants shot with horse's kakkie.

I'd like to single him out with a 50-bore elephant gun tbh

I'd like to single him out with a 50-bore elephant gun tbh

:lol:

I'd watch things for 10-15 max and then not only take Pattison off, but also would give a kid like Kazaaang LuaLua a chance. He can't do worse than Le Sib for example...